Now that we know that the games are delayed and according to leaker, we won’t get an announcement until mid 2023...

Now that we know that the games are delayed and according to leaker, we won’t get an announcement until mid 2023. Do you think that that gen 9 will be great?

Attached: 31F9D5FA-6E67-45BF-88A1-078698B081E4.jpg (1400x700, 144.27K)

Sauce?

Is it like PLA or is it like SWSHIT? That's really all we need to know to know if it will be worth playing or not

You're mistaking announcement timing with delay

Is this gonna be the new thing where we hear for the next five years than Gen 9 was delayed so actually you can't complain.

That is true, and it goes for everyone in this board
If people hate both SwSh and PLA you can assume they're either not Pokemon fans or either delusional

Gen 9 was always coming 2023 dumbass

2024 now

what the fuck is any of this based on. I think whenever anybody talks about gen 9 they're taking shots in the dark.

if this is true, then that means they were probably already in development of gen 9 then saw the overwhelming positive reception of the PLA formula from the fandom and probably went "scrap this shit, grab the PLA engine. extend development by a year to make it happen"

That's what most "leakers" do, take reasonable guesses, if anything sticks, then they're "legit".

Stop chatting shit

Probably not but it will certainly be better than Gen 8.

>leakers say Gen 9 is in 2023
>now it's clear it's not 2023 they're instead saying it's been delayed to 2024
>People still think they were correct with the 2023 'leak' and it's actually been delayed and not that it was always meant for 2024
I swear the Pokemon fandom is full of retards with no self thought.

>Do you think that that gen 9 will be great?
No

Development begins: 1990
Gen I: 1995 (5 years later, released 1996)
Gen II: 1999 (4 years later)
Gen III: 2002 (3 years later, Masuda acknowledges rushing the game out because he worried the brand was going to die)
Gen IV: 2006 (4 years later)
Gen V: 2010 (4 years later)
Gen VI: 2013 (3 years later, people generally agree the decline really set in here, thus begins one of Pokémon's most profitable eras)
Gen VII: 2016 (3 years later)
Gen VIII: 2019 (3 years later)

I hope Arceus is a turning point.

>mfw it's the worst parts of both

Attached: FKxzTECVgAIwZG0~2.jpg (719x720, 101.57K)

People agree on the decline? You need to leave Any Forums a but more. The worst games were definitely genV. By general opinion and by sales numbers.
> N.. Not muh gen 5!!!

>Discordniggers still forcing this shit
XY are the worst games by far, even worse than swsh. Gens 3 and 5 are some of the best.

People didn't start saying "It'll be better next game" until X and Y. If I want to be technical, there are a lot of normies who believe Pokémon stopped being good at Gen III (it was a dip but their focus was more on digital colors and designs and surface level arguments). Sales are also not an indicator of quality, hence the past decade being extremely profitable for Pokémon but also being a dark period in terms of quality. I think signs of Pokémon's unfortunate future began to sneak their way in as early as 2008 in Platinum, that Unova was the first region made with their accessibility guideline, and that the 3DS games went harder and harder on that.

You faggots keep saying the games are delayed, but you never provide any proof other than "t-the leaker said", which is untrue because anyone who follows Khu or any other leaker knows none of them have posted anything like that.

My working theory is that you're the same discordfags who've been shitting up this board since last year. So, provide proof or fuck off retard.

>Now that we know that the games are delayed and according to leaker