Marriage

It doesn't matter how much money you have. If you're not married before 30, it's over for you. You'll never find a household wife. At best a used up whore. Your mind will be fucked. While you're alone, another is cuddling in bed and has someone that will support them in good and bad times.

How do you cope with this?

Attached: 1136A2DE-30F0-4D24-B624-81B8B7C3F098.jpg (480x396, 47.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Y8dB2tg8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

by being in relationships in your teens and 20s and realizing that relationships with women are transactional and they will play you just for a ring so they can divorce you for half of what your worth

Your issue is thinking that marriage, in today's world, is a good thing. You are a retarded baggie

What if you're rich?

Also what makes you think marriage is desirable lol

Just make babies, dumbo.

Attached: 1625852077167.png (528x382, 298.01K)

>Half

Heard of some guys losing everything plus having to pay alimony. Marriage is retarded

Joke is on you! I got married to use my wife as a money bag. When we get divorced I take half of what she owns and alimony. Meanwhile, I gamble her money away risk free in the stock market! Be alpha bish!

Your words are poison.

>If you’re not married before 30, it’s over for you.
Come on man we’re not women nothing is over for us.

Marriage is great

Attached: 4379102 - 96d6204240ed2741d9fe3dd05c1a4781.png (1309x2456, 3.34M)

I had a dream girl in hs. She is now married. Been with the same guy for 7 years. Has 2 kids. Has a nice home. Stay at hone mom. She is loyal and happy and I'm sure the dude is too.
That's more fulfilling than being alone in this shithole world.

To avoid loneliness. Especially if you're the oneitis type which I am.

you feel you need to be married.
I don't.
we are not the same.

Astronomically based.

why is it like this?

>If you're not married before 30, it's over for you.
so your single option is like what, high school sweetheart?

this
if youre not the genetic deadend type, you wouldve already had a good taste of women
Yeah so thats your insecurity youre projecting lol. Grow a pair dude
foking based

>If you're not married before 30, it's over for you.
The median is over 30.

Attached: 1644721793673.png (1048x809, 86.81K)

I married an 18 year old when I was 26. Great age gap. First few years she was a bit immature but we've been married 12 years now.

Tfw 33
Dated a girl for 3 years, only to get dumped right as I asked her to get married.
Dating in your 30’s is hard bros. I just want to find a waifu.

Circumstance dependent. You will find girls who will also not be married before 30 for the same reasons as you and are still looking for someone that suits them.
Guys can date down several years and get a girl in their late 20's when they are early to mid 30's.
In saying that the dating pool of girls 30+ starts to quickly drop in quality. When I was dating late 20's I found a few girls who were doctors (kek) and senior lawyers (kek) and were supposedly more interested in studying and working than dating or sleeping around.
A friend who was dating girls over 30 mainly had to deal with single mothers, divorcees and women with mental problems.

How is it "insecure", retard?

>if you arent married by 20 you fucked up

i think if you get married you fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Y8dB2tg8o

Ya, most people are losing at life.
Basically
Ya... late 20s to 30s+ is when it's too late. You basically have to marry a high school sweetheart or up to mid 20s. Maybe a few late 20s, but for the most part it gets fucked up.