Who would win?

Who would win?

Attached: dacchja-0f69e4ea-68d5-4cdc-b154-6f95edec2eed.png (739x413, 601.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnvMcQ9_axQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Digimon are super overpowered. Arceus would get buttfucked.

Dont know what that digifuck does, but in all these "SUPER REALITY FUCKING GOD VS LITERALLY THE SAME SHIT" are all the same "My omnipotence is more omnipotent". These are beings that arent made to fight with each other.
It allcomes down to what fans are more annoying with their headcanons

Digimon are on average more powerful then Pokemon, so I'm not sure why you're even asking this when you know the answer

Although lore is super tamed with arceus. It's still a creator of the Pokemon universe and with legend we also find out that the arceus we use or are given is only a part of it. So the real deal is probably something more. The other one who's name I forgot is pretty much a universal threat capable of, well, destroy the universe. Probably a stalemate.

1 billion lions

Attached: 32C06724-F157-4317-91BD-20101A48C1D9.jpg (1280x960, 253.07K)

>ZeedMillenniummon is an Evil God Digimon. Flying freely between space and time, it is a king of evil that is still trying to destroy all eras and worlds. Although a Digimon will become a Digi-Egg if defeated in battle, there are very rare occasions when it has instead been reborn from within the corpse of its data. According to one theory, when Millenniummon died in a furious battle, the dark soul it possessed was reborn as ZeedMillenniummon. Also, as for the bands of DigiCode which wrap around ZeedMillenniummon, it is said that they are like chains which suppress its abilities, but it is unknown who could cast such a spell on ZeedMillenniummon. However, it is foretold that if it is released from this spell, it will rain unfathomable destruction upon the Digital World.
pic related for it's signature moves. Though those bands of code around ZeedMillenniummon are literally restraining it's power so it's likely just a unstoppable force versus an unmovable object situation

I remember seeing a fan theory that arceus' beta form would have been closer to what it's true form is without the rings, and with the info from Legend I think it's a bit more concrete.

Attached: 1629844397424.png (606x503, 67.7K)

Arceus doesn't actually have a "true form". The llama we get is Arceus' physical form. It just happens that Arceus' "spirit" exists everywhere, having no defined shape or form. And its from that spirit that the llama body is created (and so are Dialga, Palkia and Giratina since they are also called fragments of Arceus).

So I guess llama Arceus could easily be destroyed by any sufficiently powerful Digimon (it was almost destroyed by a meteor in one of the ashnime movies after all), but the formless Arceus is pretty much indestructible and could keep creating new llama bodies forever.

1 billion Luxray or 1billion Pyroar?

Digimon aren't real
Nobody ITT has ever EVER had sex or come close to it

1 billion Solgaleo.

"How many lions would it take to beat the sun?"

"I dunno but lets make the lions out of suns too"

>(it was almost destroyed by a meteor in one of the ashnime movies after all)
To be fair, that's just the anime canon, which has always followed its own rules.

I just had an aneurysm reading that.
Those attacks genuinely sound like something I would come up with for my shuper-aushume tier-0 god of the multi-hyper-omniverse OC when I was ten.

This. Putting Arceus in this kind of thing is dumb. It's Pokemon's creator deity. Millenniumon is strong as shit though.

Now that we have full charity that Arceus is an all-encompassing deity, it likely shouldn't be used in vs battles. Everything in the Pokemon multiverse is quite literally a figment of Arceus with Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit being the closest to him.

Not always

The funny thing is the protag that has to deal with that Digimon, the only reason he wins in the games they battle in is because it has a stalker crush on him, and wants him to be its tamer

The Digimon reboot just ignored all this nonsense, so the protags can spirit bomb the fucker and win

ZeedJobmon died to fucking Wargreymon.

That's Mega and Ultra level digimon for you

They either turn into what are essentially butterfrees (powercreeping wise) and you only keep them because you like them, or you try again so you can get that gigantimax primal origin mega alternative. My favorite is Belphemon for that reason

>two decades of digimon powerwank discussions for this
youtube.com/watch?v=GnvMcQ9_axQ

Its really obvious they were planning to use Omegamon here, since he gets wanked as hard as Charizard/Mewtwo do for Pokemon, but I'm sure they realize they were using him too much, so just used Wargreymon on his own