Legend is a spinoff game

>legend is a spinoff game
>NOOOOOOOO! IT’S A REAL POGEMAN GAME! ITS NOT AT ALL A SHITY EDGY FANFIC JUST LIKE MUH COLO AND LE XD!
>really? what make you think that?
>I-IT BECAUSE IT JUST IS, OK?!
every single time

Attached: 61496C00-5581-41C7-B1B4-B71D8F8FF629.gif (600x432, 188K)

Go back say uhh 4 years, you could find this exact thread but replace Legends with Lets Go

It's a mainline game because the Japanese title says so

holy shit, it's been 4 years. hit like a isekai truck

Attached: groov.png (400x300, 186.28K)

Let's Go is a spinoff

Attached: 1644162337820.jpg (714x1652, 304.71K)

>Both Let’s Go and PLA feature established regions in other mainline game
There. They’re mainline

>people who made the game say its mainline
>people who didn't make the game say it isn't

This one was made by gamefreak, the others weren't.

why

does it matter

you can’t give me a satisfactory answer because in reality it doesn’t matter whether or not its a spinoff. what makes you think its not a “real” Pokemon game?

honestly OP just shut up. you’re being weird for no good reason

>LE XD!
Go back

another thing: how is your pic related? it doesn’t prove anything to me other than it makes the newer “main” games look silly compared to Legends (the spinoff game I guess) OP just admit you’re retarded and salty people enjoy PLA then just go ahead and fuck yourself

who fucking cares really, as long as it's a Pokémon game produced by Game Freak it is mainline

You've been pushing this meme for a year and it hasn't worked yet despite your complete denial of all of the evidence.

This is a bait thread. Every poster below this line henceforth enjoys the fellating of cock.

Cant wait for legends games to become the only mainline games and compshitters are forced to play a shitty showdown clone

It's just cope of newfags trying to stay relevant. PLA is made by gamefreak but it is still a spin-off game like Let's Go was

We already saw the new screenshots of your channel discordnigger. There are no "compniggers" to piss off with this shitty baiting.

What even is a spinoff?
>muh abilities! natures! breeding!
Not in Gen 1 yet that's mainline

Let's Go and Legends are mainline games because Game Freak said so. Your retarded opinion means nothing.

Did doomfags really make up a boogeyman because other people like a game?
Holy shit, what a coping mechanism.

GF said they were mainline. You have no argument as to why they aren't.