The image that broke Any Forums

The image that broke Any Forums

Attached: 0xvc4vr23r231.png (1644x1396, 586.25K)

crabbrallwer is objectively better

now someone put Jigglypuff next to eternatus for the lolz

I'm going to format my hard drive and renew the library pass

Attached: 1531259393732.jpg (234x216, 11.47K)

SERIOUS ZORUA
2 PIDGEYS

This is image is right until it says whichever one you prefer is up to you. If you are cool you will like the Gen 1 design philosophy, and if you are a tranny furry faggot you will like the new gay philosophy.

HH

Attached: 1638589776672.png (900x900, 428.85K)

you talk like a sperg lol

zoomers are already broken

Everything on the right is better except furry Vulp.

Dude saw how better pikipeck becomes so he changed the wing again

IMAGINE disagreeing with this image
lmao

Spergs > Troons. Seethe, troon.

Attached: 1638422301857.png (900x800, 107.05K)

Faggots > Both
Go to bed, toon.

Nobody asked Chudster

t. chudtroon

t. vurgintoon

Alolan Vulpix also has a bigger head than it’s original counterpart and it’s so much better looking than the original. Also new school crabby looks better than gen 1 crabby

The right Vulpix isn't actually in the proportions of Zorua, whose head is bigger because it's closer, which you would see better if you didn't cherrypick and actually used the official art. The paws are true though, but again, the right Vulpix's paws are exaggerated and not what Zorua's paws look like.
With the birds, I wholeheartedly agree, but this change began with Fletchinder. Pidgey-Pidove all have realistic feet and proportions. So the line between new and old starters at Gen 6 in this regard.
With the crabs, the right image of Crabrawler loses the boxing aesthetic while looking even busier than Krabby, while the right crabby looks even simpler than regular Crabrawler.
TL;DR: These mons were cherrypicked, and the new illustrations exaggerate generational differences in design language.

First gen had Chansey and Mr mime.
Every gen has simple and busy designs.

how would nugen chancey and mr mine be?

chancey just a sphere?
mime probably just a glove with two eyes.

Should've taken better care of them.

N/T

Attached: 9B2EB332-0560-48AF-83A1-A8463A150F29.png (960x3086, 1.09M)

based