We need Regulation, we need justice

He can't keep getting away with it

Attached: 20220612_180722.jpg (1645x637, 127.89K)

Instead of seething this hard about someone making money in a way you don't like, maybe you should do what he's doing. Crab bucket is a ngmi mentality.

Imagine being this retarded

>Villain who hates crypto owns a crypto exchange
>Is called Bankman
The writers weren't even trying when they came up with this one

Attached: 1600783727775.png (249x250, 78.4K)

Yeah you're right. Giving the jewish government power over crypto is totally gonna stop jews in crypto from doing jewish things to fleece the goyim. Get real.

Attached: 1654496408741.jpg (414x680, 133.59K)

What do you suggest then as an alternative? Roll over and let him run crypto? Wasn't already heavily documented that usdt was printed and given to Almada research that went coincided with the golden bull run? Crypto is fucked. Centralized entities control the value of decentralized crypto. They are in control

Attached: Acceptandbreedwiththenewslaveclassimyou_2e98481e6f9103b4ab3bf633306467ef.jpg (326x301, 24.04K)

They control the price not the network. Sorry you're here as part of a get rich quick scheme and not a revolution. Also yes, the Jews, unironically.

I'm not trying to get rich quick. I've got a high paying job. How can a revolution take place when they control the value of the decentralized network's currency? Doesn't that defeat the purpose? What happens if they go down or crash it to zero like they are doing with ICP?

Solana

Price is weighed against the usd. Once that shitcoin dies people will start to realize 1btc=1btc.

and who would determine the value of 1BTC in the free market? Barter system? Get real..

Attached: same.jpg (225x225, 7.68K)

The outrage isn't about him making money, it's about him being immoral. This much should be obvious, no one here cares about Elon Musk being a billionaire, people making money isn't an issue for anyone here. People having backwards values is

>Lead advocate of "Effective Altruism"
>Basically consists of doing anything to make as much money as humanly possible so you have more to donate later
>Only ever donates to Joe Biden

listen RETARD regulations are made by the king to help the king and his friends for example sbf that you supposedly hate
bitcoin was made to give you control of your money and remove it from the gov and banksters and now you are asking for them to come interfere because you bags aren't bumping fast enough just gtfo and go back to your gme and other stonks and being raped by the faggots of wall st

Honestly I'd rather not have regulations, I'd rather the many billionaires that exist in the space form a coalition and absolutely destroy SBF's operation somehow, and then do the same for anyone else daring to act like a blatant degenerate at that scale

Based user.

how exactly do you have control over your money? How do you determine the value of it?

Attached: honk.jpg (504x504, 36.15K)

They control the value because no one actually uses the networks for anything. And no one makes anything to use because it's too easy to self finance and run away with the money. That's the human dilemma of crypto imo. You're trying to design human incentive structures but you need to be immune to them to do so.

This.
Imagine controlling a market maker hedge fund, a centralized exchange, a crypto with it's crypto ecosystem and competing with other cryptos in the same space. I'm sure nothing bad would happen to any competitors it might have.

>thanks for the funds for Biden, time to get regulations enacted that protect me from securities fraud and market manipulation and insider trading

Attached: 20220612_204728.jpg (1200x998, 100.45K)

what other alternatives are there? Is this what people die over?

Attached: glowies.png (968x832, 30.55K)

>how exactly do you have control over your money
it is in my wallet and will only leave it when I decide to
>How do you determine the value of it?
I don't, otherwise I will say every one is worth 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 and I'm the king of the universe
the market does that

Attached: ancap punch.png (785x757, 163.37K)

Ya retard that's what I'm saying, the market makers determine the market. And if they are incentivized to kill competition you can see the problem

The alternatives are to loudly fight against the nose tribe whenever they appear rather than allowing them to become so engorged and entrenched. I saw normies posting about his nose and (((noticing things))) on twitter just yesterday. Crypto is getting hijacked and the kosher feet on the ground will know the most painful ways to regulate us into stagnation and obedience