ITT: evolutions that are visual downgrades (absolutely disgusting edition)

ITT: evolutions that are visual downgrades (absolutely disgusting edition).
I'll start.

Attached: 036Clefable (1).png (833x833, 434.78K)

that fisher price designed angler fish ruined this really cool design

Attached: 900px-170Chinchou.png (900x900, 283.86K)

Attached: EAA862F0-7C2E-44AB-90DA-C51F43D8FA87.png (475x475, 151.08K)

thats an upgrade

So you know the "IT JUST GETS BIGGER" meme? It's that, but it also actually removes body parts. The addition of a spoon does not make up for the loss of a tail or the star on it's forehead.

Attached: 065.png (475x475, 159.07K)

Attached: file.png (1280x1280, 829.91K)

>Baby otter with a shell that evolves into a swordsman otter that uses the shell like a sword
>DUUH FUCK IT, MAKE IT EVOLVE INTO A FUCKING UNICORN
It's the worst left turn the series has taken in any evolutionary line and anyone who defends Samurott's design is either nostalgia-fueled or has truly shit taste

Attached: 503-Samurott[1].png (800x759, 424.63K)

It's worse than downgrade, it's a "just get bigger" case

This. In before the contrarian shitbrigade, they'll be here any minute now

nah its quadruped therefor its better

not even, it completely ruins the cute simple ratio of clefairy. it becomes a weird skinny fat oval instead of being the little rounded star it once was

Im still upset

Attached: download (2).png (600x600, 71.07K)

>Hey that’s cool double headed dragon with subtle body structure, I wonder how his evolution will look like?
>turns into abstract abomination with two paper straps instead of legs, puppet heads instead of arms and gay flower collar
Nah, I only see downgrades here

trubbish is really cute, unfortunately it has to evolve into this.

Attached: 569Garbodor.png (818x818, 503.37K)

nah its an upgrade

So bros when are we starting the thread

its not so bad in Swsh. Actually feels like regular Persian's head is too damn small

i thought the star and weird steam lines on kadabras codpiece were always pretty superfluous design elements (and i really like kadabra,) though maybe its looking at it in comparison to abra and alakazam as a whole line
still middle stages having weird shit that gets removed isnt uncommon, see machokes muscle line things or grovyles ponytail or croconaws caveman pelt or marshtomps two tails

>hating poke-ghidora

Shut up

It's design is fine. It's issue is that it translated like shit to 2D. It looked fine in the anime.

From a cool ghost to a fat stumpy blob

Attached: 094.png (475x475, 141.32K)