I thought you lot said this game was shit? It's pretty good

I thought you lot said this game was shit? It's pretty good.

Attached: 1618757404172.jpg (1920x1080, 390.07K)

people were whining because it doesn't have girafarig

gym battle
gym battle
gym battle with a useless cave before it
gym battle
other games have a similar problem but at least there's some amount of exploration when you get a new HM or you go into a cave that isn't a straight hallway.

Wait what? I almost ordered it

Dexit isn't the only problem, though justifying Dexit with the excuse of "improved animations" did leave a sour taste in peoples' mouth. The other problem is that the region itself is tiny and has very few routes and the Charizard and general Kanto pandering is somehow even worse than in Kalos. The QoL features are great, but it's as if the game was first and foremost meant as a breeding simulator for competitive players and the game itself was an afterthought. Then they released a $30 DLC to make the game complete but given how short the base game of SwSh was, it felt like those DLCs should've been part of the base game itself. They were not only locking Pokemon behind a paywall (Home) but locking almost half the game behind a paywall (DLC) too.

>and has very few routes
yeah, it has wild area instead which is 10x better

>yeah, it has wild area instead which is 10x better
>You encountered a very strong looking ____
>Oops, can't catch it. It won't let its guard down!
Galarshills are pathetic.

>wtf why won't the game let me catch a lv50 pokemon 30 minutes into the game?
cry more

>literal empty field
>lifeless pokemon milling about
>absolutely nothing to do in it
>drops to 10 frames if you connect to the internet

The Wild Area is genuinely the worst shit in the entire series

The game is blue balling you by saying "look, this Pokemon is here. But you can't catch it yet." Why not just scale the Pokemon themselves based on badges instead of that shit?

>>literal empty field
>>lifeless pokemon milling about
You contradicted yourself instantly.

> people were whining because it doesn't have girafarig
No, people were whining because Galar is a barren corridor with no identity outside of sucking off Leon and CHARIZARD, half the characters are annoying, boring, or retarded, the story is the stupidest one Pokémon has ever shat out, AND almost one third of all existing Pokemon were locked in Pokémon Prison and held for ransom.

to add onto this, while it is subjective, the majority of this board agrees that SwSh Pokemon designs were overall some of the lowest in the series (something I would agree with), the only gen of pokemon that gets anywhere near as much shit for the designs is 5 and that's partially because of a discord-raid-feud thing

>why won't the game let me catch a lv50 pokemon 30 minutes into the game?
What’s wrong with being able to do so?

Imagine PLA with SwSh colour palette.

dont care. love galar. love swsh. simple as.

>Stantler absolutely BTFO SwShills with superior PLA
>Now SwShills changed Chadler to Girafarig
LMAO you cant make this up

Remember the same people complaining about this game and pretending to have standards are currently slurping up a game with 250 mons and no multi-player

it's almost like dexit was a strawman and nobody cares about PvP, people just wanted a good PvE game lmao

Is this your first time playing it too, OP? I gotta go to Stow-on-side next.
There is a lot of potential there and it COULD HAVE BEEN great, but GameFreak makes no goddamn sense in some places.

the amount of pokemon and lack of multiplayer don't make the game worse, cope.
I don't give two fucks as long as the Pokemon in the game are actually visible in the overworked and well animated, which they are. and if I wanted a competitive game, it certainly wouldn't be pokemon

How far in are you?

I would like to see Girafarig getting same treatment as Stantler did tho
It will be kino as fuck

overworld*

>250 mons and no multi-player
250 mons with new models and handful of new animations, yeah.

It's not the worst. It's pretty great in terms of just pure replayability. But I do agree fuck the performance of the online.

and the only Pokemon world that isn't a joke full of corridors straight out the 1996 game boy

PLA isn't an upscaled 3DS game like SwSh.

>replayability
>implying anyone ever will want to replay this shitty parody of a game
kys

What's wrong with being surrounded by tough Pokemon that'll fuck your shit? Besides, it's not like there's a shortage of Pokemon capable of being caught before them anyway.

First time I'm playing it and I still get plenty of people doing raids. Guess you're just a faggot.

Are you the same shills that defended the removal of the battle frontier? I'm curious.

>What's wrong with being surrounded by tough Pokemon that'll fuck your shit?
Why even have them if you won’t get literally anything for beating them? You can’t catch them either.

You’re not strong enough you stupid fucking cuck. Holy shit