A FUCKING WASHING MACHINE??!

A FUCKING WASHING MACHINE??!
GIVE ME BACK MY 20 GRAND

Attached: file.png (966x1019, 1.17M)

I paid 80,000 for it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIINNN

Attached: 1618721097782.jpg (512x512, 23.96K)

amogus

With your knowledge of modern appliances you could rent it out to the villagers and profit.

Running a Rotom powered laundromat would be a hell of a business in this era.

But it's not hooked up to anything

plug a Raichu's tail into it or something.

Is there any way to save scum Ginter's inventory or does it seem like the next item is set? I tried saving and reloading before catching enough to get the next item but he had the same item next every time.

just hook it up to an electivire and vaporeon

I didn't know you could plug anything into vaporeon other than dick.

Soap?

Rotom should've been cut from the game. Porygon also. It just doesn't fit.

Have to make it yourself.

>20,000
>80,000
huh, I got it for 10k

We've been over this multiple times. They're both part of the sinnoh dex + space-TIME distortions.
And yes it would be cooler if they had an origional dex instead of just following sinnoh+newer gens with regional forms.

Porygon came through the rifts so its fine but yeah rotom being around when there’s no electronics for him to invade makes me a little sad for the guy.
Where do the gingko guys find these appliances anyway? Are they dropping from the rifts too?

I don't care about the isekai bs. I feel the character being the same as the BDSP protagonist just to explain why a fucking cell phone is in the game is really stupid.

It is stupid.
It would be cooler if the protaganist was the descendant of the Hero from Pokemon Conquest that washed up on Hisui from the Ransei Region.

That would be a lot better I agree.

I know a guy

Attached: 1616020785736.png (780x438, 569.28K)

maybe there's a super technologically advanced regions somewhere.
The pokemon world does seem to be very sci-fi in the normal timeline, maybe hisui is just a 3rd world back water right now.