*blocks your path*

>*blocks your path*

Attached: file.png (938x1594, 1.46M)

>Volo straight up tries to murder you
>People just tell you not to worry about it
>Professor even has a little sit down and chat with the guy
what the fuck I saved your asses and this is what I get?

Attached: Your fight is with me, Senpai.png (607x507, 319.67K)

>The game is so braindead we need artificial difficulty Trio

It's okay, he gave you the last plate so that means he was sorry.

>artificial difficulty
cry more

Nobody in Pokemon ever faces consequences
Ghetsis ruined at least 3 adopted children's lives and tries to kill you and in the end he just leaves to go do whatever because his bodyguards said "he's fine now, trust me"

The new battle system all but guarantees my pokemon dies in one hit on the switchin. How am I supposed to deal with this fight if I am just trading ohkos with this asshole?

>Required
>DMax Adventure
>Postgame
At least you got one right

Does the Volo fight really count as postgame when it's basically the climax of the story?

It happens after the credits, does it not?

Sure but the game truly ends when you meet arceus which is after this fight. The very beginning of the game tells you to catch all pokemon

sure but a lot of people put games down after the credits hit

>EXP SHARE MAKES THE GAME TOO EASY!
>WTF 3v1 IN THE WILD? THAT'S NOT FAIR
>WTF I CAN'T SWITCH MY POKEMON AFTER I MAKE ONE FAINT WHILE ALSO SEEING WHAT THEY'RE GONNA SEND OUT? I'M JUST TRADING MONS!
>WTF WHY IS THE LEVEL CURVE SO HIGH FOR TRAINER FIGHTS? ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY!!!

Sure Any Forums isn't all one person, but I'm sure a dozen of you fuckers made all those complaints in the same breath.

I was wondering about the same thing, I have told everyone who has been playing this game to continue with the story even after the credits roll.
This happened in Sword and Shield too, the credits rolled with Eternatus' capture but the King storyline and Zacian/Zamazenta fights and capture take place after the credits roll, despite clearly being part of the story.

Haven't played USUM yet, plan to do so in a while
Managed to beat Dynamax adventures Zygarde in my first try, got a Cryogonal and had the opportunity to D-Max in my first turn, I was playing offline too.
Volo was kinda difficult, took me three tries to beat him and Giratina, thankfully my Goodra and Garchomp managed to kill the bastard.

Well, not quite, they literally drag him away to prevent him from being caught(and they being caught themselves). The other sages got arrested during BW1 postgame, though zinzolin broke out by the time BW2 rolls around, and maybe Rood was allowed to only get a slap on the wrist on the grounds of being cooperative with the cops, idk, since he's free by the time bw2 rolls around too. The other 5 are prob still in jail, and Ghetsis escapes again in BW2 climax, but gets karma by being stuck in a coma. Colress though gets away scott free despite freezing over a city, lol.
Oh, also in XY, Lysandre gets pretty blatant karma by dying from his own weapon. In SWSH Rose and Oleana get arrested. Giovanni is also constantly on the run from cops post-kanto games. Think every other villain not mentioned gets no punishment though.

>Oleana get arrested
She got off scot-free, you even see her in the Crown Tundra searching for Rose after confusing him with Peony.

I think Archie and Maxie turn themselves in in Emerald while Cyrus is basically banished to the shadow realm.

>final boss means artificial difficulty
wtf faggot
name one, ONE good game where final boss isn't artificial difficulty. Okay one that isn't Fire Emblem or else I'm fucked

>Does the Volo fight really count as postgame when it's basically the climax of the story?
no it doesnt

It doesn't really count, FE isn't the only game doing this, being able to shit on the final boss because you got the special weapon to do so is something rare but still there sometimes. And a game forcing you to be able to just beat the final boss without any struggle would be boring even more than artificial difficulty.