JUST FUCKING SPAWN ALREADY HOLY SHIT I ONLY NEED THREE POKEMON LEFT

JUST FUCKING SPAWN ALREADY HOLY SHIT I ONLY NEED THREE POKEMON LEFT

Attached: space-time-distortion-rift-pokemon-legends-arceus.jpg (1600x900, 189.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

serebii.net/legendsarceus/space-timedistortions.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, what do you need? I could trade them to you if you have interesting stuff to offer.

I get one every like 20 minutes they're not that rare

How long and active need to be in an area for a chance of spawning?

>finish the dex
Boy, I cant wait to start shiny hunting with the shiny charm
>need to have all the mons at lvl 10 for the dex to get it
>save game and close
>dont touch it again
Boy, sure cant wait to kill myself

user, you already get increased chances for a pokémon if you reach lv 10 research for their pokedex page, and increaseas even more if you complete the tasks involving that pokémon

Is there any way of affecting what will spawn within a rift? So far I’ve had like 5, over 3 different areas. Most of the Pokémon inside were the same as my previous rifts though.

>didn't notice that Gastly and Onix at first
Spooky.

Anyways, you can literally just sit around with your game open and wait for one to form. You don't need to be doing anything in particular but you could always collect materials, take funny pictures with your team, watch a video while doing dex tasks/sidequests/etc in the area you need one to spawn. Seems random whether or not they spawn though but I've never had to wait as long as other people seem to. Maybe it's just impatience while I'm always busy doing something when I see 'em?

I know I only seem to find Porygon in the Mirelands and haven't seen it anywhere else (but I have yet to experience one in the Icelands), but I see Ursaring, Lickitung, and Luxray a lot no matter where I am. Seems like rifts prefer certain locations within each area, I've had like three rifts right where that alpha Torterra hangs out.

Anyone know if rifts spawn when you just sit there and leave the game running?

Shiny charm is useless in this game. Might as well just farm the outbreaks.

Yes. serebii.net/legendsarceus/space-timedistortions.shtml

yes, but if there's a swarm it seems to be very rare. i didn't do much testing because i only did that for magnemite and shieldon.

I'd say about ten to fifteen minutes.

Only if you're lucky.

Retard

There is a glitch with them, some people had to reinstall the game for them to reappear. If they don't appear every 20 min or so, you might have it and might need to do so. Also, make sure you just uninstall and not wipe the save data.

>it's so difficult to put mons at level 10, you have to catch and battle like 5 of them to do so, oh god toooooo muuuuuuuuch woooooork

stop with this meme, you can't trade in a singleplayer game they got of trade evos for a reason

got rid of*

>he read this all wrong
OP needs 3 mons and user offers to trade them, which he can if he has them, it has nothing to do with trade evos.

yeah but you can't trade in that game, right? why would they allow for you to trade if they got rid of trade evos?

You can trade.

you can still trade, they got rid of pvp battling though

You can trade by going to that lady in front of the Training Grounds. The one that allows to trade Merit Points for all kinds of items.