Binance exchange wants to sue me

During fantom's boom I found a way to get free money from Binance. Turns out Opera's USDC is not compatible with Binance's USDC yet I noticed a lot of people sending huge stacks to Binance's wallets. I talked to their customer support and pretended to be one of the dumbasses who sent money there. I didn't think it would work because, even if they did return it they would send it to the original wallet. Turns out I managed to convince them to send it to my wallet. I got 100k the first time and Monero'd it instantly. Then I did it again and again (also on Kucoin) to the point I managed to Monero nearly a million dollars. Today Binance sent me an email requesting me to return the money or they would start legal actions against me (my account is fully KYC).
What do I do? I'm sick to my stomach right now.

Attached: 1654658197907.png (620x566, 111.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.us/hc/en-us/articles/360049417674-List-of-Supported-Assets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol lmao bro just go to Switzerland or whatever and leave your poor life behind

Boating accident, etc.

Delete binance account, delete emails related to binance.
What you can't hear doesn't exist

you had a lot of time to multiply those 100k, surely you can return the original sum and keep the rest?

You have a million dollars, just disappear, moron.
Fake and gay larp.

Tell them GG no re

you're fucked

This. Congratulations user, you made it. Fuck off to another country, consult specialized lawyers and accountants and enjoy your new life.
Fuck off cuck. Binance should have done their DD.

>you made it
with a million dollars? are you insane

he's the cuck hodling it to zero and getting sued

ignore. they make that much every second.

fuck off to SEA and live the high life. buy a thai golden visa. for about $60,000 they give you a 20 year visa. just chill for a few years. wait for shit to cool down a little bit, or just stay out of the country permanently. i'd seriously consider it if made off with a cool mil.

>my account is fully KYC
GG retard

Every day
There’s some different LARP

why do the LARPERS never fully go away

1 post by this larp

>What are dividend stocks, what are rental properties, what is south east asia, south america

if only it was that easy to snatch 100k through customer support

nice try larp faggot, oh and btw, kys
verification required.

support.binance.us/hc/en-us/articles/360049417674-List-of-Supported-Assets

Attached: faggot.jpg (2192x88, 39.79K)

get a load of this retard

Attached: 1600503082789.jpg (562x546, 19.84K)

Why the fuck would you think it's a good idea to scam with a real kyc account?