Meaning

Attached: E42CD3EA-1CA3-4F79-B62E-F4496EE9D81C.jpg (631x182, 50.69K)

Zhong Guo Ochinchin

I don't speak Spanish.

Attached: 4052118057.gif (540x349, 1.33M)

he should be developing ETH 2 not his fucking mandarin skills. Wtf

something to do with his recent "true name" sperg

>I can easily argue that simple possession of cp does not impose risk on others

hes going through his yellow fever phase

loosely his name in gooknese, aka vitalik sperging out like usual

Dolphin Forest

Attached: forest dolphin.jpg (900x390, 121.59K)

eth = ccp coin

he was right

cunny nakadashi

God DAMM, that is one ugly man

pig tree

A fucking chink

Un-Ironically this is super bullish for eth. Hear me out frens: We know a pedo cabal runs central banking. If smelly skelly is into cheese pizza this bodes well for eth’s future as he will be easily capitulated. Just look at all the WEF style bullshit he’s been espousing lately. They got this nigga hook, line, and cp sinker. That sperg making all the “muh eth” threads lately *may* be right about technicals….but if tptb want vitalik to succeed because he’s under their thumb than he will.
t.delta and core maxi
>tfw you just want a non-kyc options market to reap liquidation fees from degenbros

Attached: 0ACADCB4-5447-49F8-BFAA-49CA2A2F3330.jpg (1280x958, 320.49K)

Tea schnitzel

lol if u read it in japanese as butarin it kinda sounds like buterin but it means like pig grove of trees

checked

His argument was that possession of CP was less harmful to society than legalising heroin, which is arguably true considering heroin and other hard drugs have literally destroyed countries in times past.

you can argue a bunch of things that would be less harmful to society but in the end both are harmful, what a fucking absurd rant

you can't even estimate the effects of the former, even less because there's no precedent. Consequentialists are so retarded it's unreal.

>buta-rin
he wants a butt rim job

Attached: diverse_racists.jpg (1024x963, 76.49K)