Growlithe Distro at Gamestop

Pretty weird promo for GS starting at the end of the month.

Don't know what's special about it and certainly not the bonus fucking balls.

Attached: 20220205_213020.jpg (900x652, 231.32K)

Unf, balls...

Weird but okay. Hopefully knows a couple shop moves at least.

This is so random?? I hope it’s worth it because I don’t like going into GameStop because the one by my house is GHETTO

last time i went to my closest gamestop, there was an asshat at the counter who got angry at me for not buying anything so i guess i'm not getting this.

if its level 5 that would be based, you could use it as your starter
too bad its evolution is ugly as fuck

If you feel like being an asshat back, you can always complain to GameStop corporate or Nintendo. The codes are free promotional items and they're not actually allowed to make buy or preorder anything to get it.

Eh, if it happens again, I'll think about it.
Besides, so far, it doesn't seem like this is worth it, considering this is probably just an average Hisuian Growlithe, and some Feather Balls.

>20 feather balls and a Hisuian Growlithe
>not even a shiny or alpha Growlithe

Attached: 1505149555133.gif (500x445, 2.53M)

It’s not tho

How do you know?

I mean, I'll still get it.
Kinda pointless though

This would have made a lot more sense if it was done around the game's launch. Give players an early game reward for buying the game at GameStop.

>the one by my house is GHETTO
Did you happen to consider you might live in a ghetto

This is around launch, less than a month out.

The early release bonus in-game was a Growlithe themed outfit for the player character. I wonder if this was originally supposed to release with that and then given to Gamestop instead at the last second.

what you do is preorder like 3-4 games in that store with a different worker. Doesnt matter which. Keep your receipt. Wait like an hour then come back and cancel them with that guy. Better if you do it at the end of the day so he cant make up his numbers

t. Used to work at gamestop

Does someone know the OT of this growlithe?

>making people go into physical stores during a fucking pandemic
Disgusting.

Stop being a pussy

>Gift mon is one you can aquire pretty easily in-game
Uh? Thanks TPC?

Attached: 1639107066499.png (820x556, 102.42K)

don't think we'll know until it starts being distributed
>during a fucking pandemic
?