A $60 dollar game should have more than a week's worth of content

A $60 dollar game should have more than a week's worth of content.

Attached: 515zjwc9pUL._AC_SY780_.jpg (309x500, 42.32K)

>content bloat good

>A week
I got three days. Only thing left to do is complete my team of 6 shiny alpha Lopunny and hope for DLC

How the fuck do people go through this game so easy? I bought this at launch and I'm 22 hours in and just beat Arcanine.

The game is like 50 hours, so for a normal person that's like a month of content

I was off work due to snow so I just no lifed it. I’m sad because I basically have to drop the game for lack of shit to do.

No it shouldn’t. Get a job and a life.

People who play fpr two hours a day on their commute aren't the norm anymore

Then play a different game

Attached: 1644033412603.png (660x589, 240.29K)

This, I have a life. These idiots rushing through the game in NEET binges and acting like they're Oliver Twist reflect themselves more than the game quality

features and meaningful content are bloat according to shills now. They want a disposable experience they can beat in 1 sitting so they can show off screenshots of the epic empty world

50 hours is nothing. I put over 1000 hours into Diamond back in 2007.

Diamond is 8 hours if you drop it after the story

I don't care lol, just traversing a realistic open area even after beating the game is fun to me, just like riding a bike in circles to hatch an egg is 1000 hours worth of fun to you

Yeah?
But that and HGSS have extra shit to do "after the story" so stop playing retard just to apologize for your terrible game, and fuck you.

Yeah, HGSS has rematches like PLA

Attached: battles.png (879x783, 299.69K)

Except every other game can be beaten as quickly while still havimg things to do months after. You get a month on PLA at most and you're done for good with most people getting through 100% of the game in the first week and shiny hunting living dexes to cope.

>still havimg things to do months after
like breeding (riding a bike in circles), am i right?

>St9ill pretends that a few npc rematches that aren't comparable to any battle facility are fine
How much do you get paid

What's content to you without saying battle frontier

Catching is more fun than battling

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about but 60 bucks for a game that would take any normal working adult with a life about 2-3 weeks to beat is more than enough content. If you're blazing through it because you can play 12 hours a day, good for you I guess.

No one fucking likes battle facilities, stop making these posts. Players who want to just run battles over and over endlessly are the extreme minority. It's only on here where people can even hear you.

so collecting apricorns, rematches of trainers, rematching elite 4, planting berries don't count now

>every single game has to pander to us battlefags reeeee
go back to smogon you retards

Im at 30 and haven't even reached Arcanine. We're probably not standard players, though. Most games are judged based on how fast you can wander into their credits and admittedly I was also ripshit pissed I could beat Breath of Wild as soon as I left tutorial area.

Good thing nobody likes 60 dollar games with 50 hours of gameplay either, luckily for you you and your mass of stupid idiots just buy recklessly because it's pokemon and you no longer care if the game is a rotten piece of shit.

If collecting apricorns, rematching trainers and planting berries is content, then PLA is just perfect for you

>online multiplayer
>sidequests
>side activities (contests, bases, pokeathlon)
>earning using items for team building
>some kind of infinitely replayable facility
>completing the pokedex

>like breeding (riding a bike in circles), am i right?
You're a broken record and still wrong. Online multiplayer and battle facilities are content and PLA lacking them doesn't change that fact.

PLA is the only game with real sidequests

The point I am trying to make is that your favorite content sucks and I don't care about it.

>I was also ripshit pissed I could beat Breath of Wild as soon as I left tutorial area.
Congratulations on missing the entire point of that game.

shill

but it doesn't count for legends arceus because new bad old good

If you want endless content go buy Monster Hunter Rise or Smash Bros or some shit. 30 - 50 hours is standard for single player games if not above average. They’re meant to be a fun hobby not your entire fucking life replacement

Not that guy, but going into the Battle Facility thing I always found how people viewed that to be odd. Given, I've always seen an endless battle for items as a thing to do but I never got why Battle Frontier was somehow all that different(having finished them all in both featured gens).

If they remove the things you get for doing it, well not remove but place elsewhere, and the game has rematches(which it does), I can just ram my face into those for hours.

Like I get the Battle Frontier AI got harder, and 1000 streaks are fun, but ultimately it was stuff like Durant cheese that I'd have rather seen overhauled.

Just get lost in the wilderness, bro. PLA has hours of endless replay value.

You guys are so strange you really just straight up don’t care about the actual game you just want to catch Pokemon and take pictures with them?

congratulations on sucking the nintendo cock.

Play other games

It has the most fun exploration of any Pokemon game (if you can call walking a corridor in the old games "exploration"). I will get 1000+ hours of it just by walking/flying/swimming/climbing around.

You're irrelevant and spouting opinions. Gamefreak is going to continue to make games balanced around gym battles and online multiplayer and you can't do anything but seethe

No, I get the point of that game, it just really disappointed me that defeating the "dungeons", which we needed more of, made the boss easier and I felt cheated.

Technically speaking, there is a school of thought that a game is only as long as it takes for you to beat it. I don't agree in all cases, but it's one that's there and I can understand in this, and Legends, respect. I've spent some 20 hours before fighting the first Noble in Legends, but I can see why players of a certain mindset would assume it lacking content.

>Gamefreak is going to continue to make games balanced around gym battles and online multiplayer
Then why are you crying? lol, just wait for your turn manbaby

I've been with the series since gen 2 and I have never engaged with online, battle gauntlets, or competitive breeding. Shit is fucking boring.

based

Don't pretend like it's a real open world game like BotW.

I played since Gen 1 and even when I didn’t do the pvp I still liked training Pokemon to battle my friends and dreamed of having a strong team to battle other people. The idea you just see the combat system as something that’s annoying and in the way is alien to me.

Wilderness with Pokemon > Wilderness with Korok turds