Game where certain Pokemon get pissed as soon as they see you and attack

>Game where certain Pokemon get pissed as soon as they see you and attack
>These assholes weren't included
WHY? How did Paras, who wasn't even in the Sinnoh dex, get included as the designated angry mon over Mankey?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72.26K)

Still stuck in the glasses case

do you guys like mankey and primeape?
its one of those weirdo pokemon that has grown on me over the years, especially mankey

Blacks took their place in sinnoh

I have quite literally never used it

>49559193
Go back

Attached: hello-joe-ghost[1].gif (244x184, 543.47K)

I've always had a soft spot for it. When I was a retarded kid I thought the level 30 limit from the Cascadebadge included your own Pokemon, so I boxed my Charmeleon and used Mankey for a while. Eventually realised how stupid I was and they both became mainstays.

Attached: a03.jpg (1200x943, 132.62K)

I use them every time I play RBY/FRLG. They’re my bros

Mankey and Primeape are among the most soulful gen 1 pokemon

Lazy faggots keep wanting more and more chestnuts to finish their work.

Always been one of my favourites since gen 1 even if it's always been outclassed.
Pissed off monkey and ape are great.
I prefer Mankey to Primeape, though.
Look at his cute little tail.

They're saving it for Pokemon Legends Mew

Ever since it's anime debut it's been my favorite fighting type.

Everyone jacks off to Nidoran for helping you bust Brock in Yellow, but it's the OG funky monkey who was the one who did it for me when I was a kid. Liked them ever since. Not really a fan of Primape's mittenhands, but Mankey itself is one of my favourite gen 1 designs. Like, it's a good blend between monster and animal. Plus it's a hilariously angry puffball.

Fucking lazy niggers finish my house I'm tired of living in a fucking tenement reeeeeee

Haven’t play the game. What did they do to paras?

paras just had a very quick aggro in PLA compared to most pokemon. shocked me how hostile they were when I first found them

used Mankey in replacement of my starter in UM

Yes. One of my favorite Fighting-types and Gen I Pokemon.

Used one in HG many years ago. Absolute king I miss you Guts.

Guts is an awesome name for a Mankey, I'm jealous I didn't think of that. currently playing with one on my team and his name is Thrasher, it was the best I had at the time

Mankey was the first Pokemon I was introduced to.

Thrasher works too.