Is living on a house boat based or cringe?

It unironically sounds super comfy, floating around at your own pace and always have a nice sea view and you can live of fresh fish and go around to farmer markets in lakes and beaches

And you have no rent or mortgage, only question is how much the fuel would be?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/samholmessailing/featured
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maintenance would be a bitch especially after ~5 years mold/mildew etc but if you got a leaving las vegas style exit plan who cares

You are a retared child that has no idea wtf you rambing about. By all means, go by fiberglass shed on a barge. You'll learn soon enough.

Maintenance will be a massive money sink

best bet would be to go and talk to someone who actually lives the life

in my experience the reality does not live up to the romanticism

Been living on a barge comfortably for 3 years. AMA

>boat sinks
>lose all of your possessions
yeah sounds great

My new house mate says it's a literal money pit, he tried for 2 years and wants everyone to know it's a dogshit lifestyle

>home burns down
>lose all of your possessions
high quality post you shithead

think before you type

why are so many here faggots like this?

>huRr durr X is bad but i will never tell you why just trust me bro

>house gets raided by the FBI and tanks like Waco
>no house left

Projection. He himself is no doubt a manchild.

Nigga this ain’t battleship

I’ve always wanted to do this. It’s on my list of shit to do before I die

I was thinking of something like picrel. You can moor anywhere for free and with the rise of satellite internet you can still wfh. Of course, it's worse than having your own house but probably better than dealing with niggers at an apartment complex or some cringy ass boomer of a landlord. Sure, plenty of faggot city boys (as we see in comments above) won't be able to maintain it and have to pay real men to do the repairs/maintenance so this only seems doable for handy (aka real) men.

Attached: boat.jpg (1280x720, 245.83K)

Checked. Just imagine the life.
>scuba instructor
>live on resort
>can travel back to states anytime
>give city boy gf/wives real orgasms
What is a better life?

forgot pic

Attached: theLife.jpg (299x168, 10.86K)

Bong here, had a friend who bought one and it was hard going, he caught pneumonia during winter and there are also all sorts of mooring licence fees to deal with. Adding generators add to the boat's weight, etc. BUT probably better than living in a block of flats.

Yep. If the boat never requires maintenance sure it's fine but the international red tape that exists now makes it pointless. In fact with inflation I can't even imagine living on a boat. It would be ridiculous for port fees and food/water/gas and repairs that might take months if parts aren't available which is 99% likely. I live in a place where ships of all types would dock and now there is maybe 1/10th of the amount that used to be here. It's insane.

youtube.com/c/samholmessailing/featured

This guy is pretty is pretty cool. Does all the repairs and shit himself. Living the life

>satellite internet in the ocean