Now that the dust is beginning to settle

Which Pokémon added in Generation VIII are the worst? Talking any new Pokémon or regional forms added in either SWSH or PLA.

strawpoll.com/z7o1ob9sh

Attached: SWSH.png (1443x843, 1.34M)

Attached: PLA.png (1766x1126, 1.96M)

The fossil Pokémon all just look weird to me

I suppose they count as the worst if only because it has easily the highest number of Pokemon I'd call outright bad
most of the designs are perfectly fine though

>no scorbunny line
not answering your biased poll fuck you

hard choice to make, gen 8 introduced a lot of real fucking winners

i guess calyrex is the worst by virtue of not only being hideous, but also having to pay $30 to get it

This is not based! Not based at all!

Corviknight, toxtricity, and drednaw are the only ones worth a fuck. The rest should have never made it past the concept stage.

I genuinely forgot to include it, sorry to say. Don't have many strong opinions on it either way, which is likely why it didn't really cross my mind when going down the list again.

Just realized I could still add them, so they are now on the poll.

I like Wooloo

Honestly most of them are just mediocre, there are a just a few I really hate like Cinderace, Sobble, and Chewtle. But I enjoyed most of the regional forms other than the typings they gave the Hisuian forms because they're so boring

>regional Mareep without electric typing
Into the trash it goes

Carkol is the worst pokemon of all time, so far

Forgot to include the Lord formes

I considered it, but left them out for several reasons. They aren't really regional forms, they have the same exact type combos, and even their stats barely change. For most intents and purposes, they are just (ugly) palette swaps.

Stonjourner, no contest

/thread

Man Any Forums has shit taste, this thing is way better than shit like Spectrier and Calyrex got damn

Attached: 879Copperajah.png (528x528, 203.21K)

it has a better shiny form though

Hisuian Lilligant is horrendous. Surprised it isn’t getting more votes.