You cut half of the moves and Pokémon learnsets?

>You cut half of the moves and Pokémon learnsets?
>#ThankyouGameFreak

Attached: 1644031442411m.jpg (772x1024, 73.87K)

get lost, wojacker

>bloat good
>genre schizophrenia good

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: big pokemon.png (2386x2349, 2.09M)

t. flareonfag

Both are sizefags and need to be put down.

>big for 3 turns
>big forever

>I don't like it so fuck everyone that does

Especially when "everyone that does" is a tiny minority

Cuck

>More options bad
>More content bad
That's all I hear from you shitters, PLA is shorter and less fun than any other game of its kind and still has shitty graphics and a tiny pokedex. You're going to praise GF when they release dlc anyway

I can’t wait for the dlc it’s going to be so fun

the first game's entire gimmick is that the pokemon get bigger, it's boring. big pokemon in pla is just another mechanic and the entire goddamn game isn't built around it

I dont understand, what is this in reference to?

This. Remember SWSH pre-release?
>16 gyms?? doomkeks btfo
>actually, it's 16 in lore only
>t-the game didn't need 16 anyways! and why are you guys celebrating less and content? (oh the irony)

No one cares diddums.

I know, I'm so glad the game is free to emulate or I'd feel really robbed

Im more upset this hit now rather than them having time to halfass it. A lot of pokemons content(trainer bloat is basically the same as catching x amount of the same mon are we all know it) was bad but was merely replaced here. Given for something I enjoy more, but people purchased a tech demo because this is how pokemon fans we.

Hope they improve upon this in the future, really. It's not as awful as the stock formula they just halfassed it so badly it evens out the the travesty that was cutting shit for Sword/Shield despite those games trying nothing that warranted any of the cuts.

Movesets were unironically too bloated by gen 7. Most pokemon of a given type all learned practically the same moves. They had to cut somewhere.

OP is making up a subset of people that don't exist.

Soijacks need to be autoban

>1 spreadsheet battle = 1 content