Why does Gamefreak keep trying to pretend that Chespin and his evolutionary line doesn't exist?

Why does Gamefreak keep trying to pretend that Chespin and his evolutionary line doesn't exist?
The Fennekin Line, and the Froaki Line, nor any other starter line get this poor treatment.
I remember when gen 6 was first announced, and there were "people" on this board who were Chespinfags. In the end they're all gone, but the Fennekinline, and Greninjaline fags have flourished.

Inb4 Delphox and Greninja get a regional form and Chesnaut never does.
Also Delphox Regional form better be Fire/Fairy.

Attached: Chespin.png (600x600, 178.09K)

I never see Fennekin anymore. Greninja was pushed by anime/Smash bros, but I never see Delphox line either

his entire line is one of the worst in the series.

Attached: 39065626_p0.jpg (600x600, 150.24K)

I was a Chespinfag until he stopped being Chespin and evolved.

Attached: why.gif (128x106, 345.17K)

Not sure if you guys will understand, but just because your don't see it doesn't mean it was forgotten. most people develop object permanence and don't need to have the thing in their face to remember it

Chespin is great, but unfortunately it got stuck next to Greninja and therefore pushed under the bus to leave more room for the shillmon. Fennekin was lucky enough to just barely hold on by being given to a character in the show, but it took all of the remaining attention that Greninja left behind.

I thought Chesnaught was great until i realized i misunderstood its design and it wasnt wearing a poncho

Chespin itself is kino, it's the other two that are disappointing. Quiladin is just forgettable but everytime I see Chesnaught I dislike it even more.

Quilladin>Chespin>Chesnaught

Attached: f1cbd9f735bde44600f63f5ac7aad36eeeaf1447.png (660x685, 347.26K)

wtf is that???

glad I stopped playing with gen 2

its literally the most unpopular starter of them all

holy shit this looks like chris-chan designed a digimon

disgusting

Chesnautmon looks so much better

Why do Any Forums virgins have such a big problem with Chesnaught? There's much worse starters

>There's much worse starters
name 1

Cinderace, Inteleon, Delphox, H-Typhlosion, H-Decidueye,

According to popularity polls no there isn't.

Not him but blaziken will always be my least favorite starter, although the rabbit and gex from the new games come close.

And why the fuck does popularity matter in this case?

>glad I stopped playing with gen 2
No one asked also get off this board.

Anything in Galar for one. Uhm, Snivy is trash, and so is torchic/chimchar. Chimchar’s only saving grace is that fires are rare in D/P/PT but that’s because it’s a poorly designed game

>Cinderace, Delphox, H-Typhlosion
>Bad
Nice job exposing yourself as a "person" with shit taste. Opinion discarded.

Attached: !1642976230584.png (1280x905, 253.35K)

VeePee just keeps exposing their shit taste.

Attached: Into11.gif (360x240, 1.99M)

>Galarposting
Your games are trash and nobody wants you here

I love Chesnaught, he's my second favorite mon, but let's face it user

he's fucking ugly and weird

>my games
You do realize that I didn't make it, right user?

Attached: Dog says Take your Meds.jpg (668x501, 28.91K)