Do you think their friends and family had funerals for them? Did Johanna kill herself after her kid disappeared?

Do you think their friends and family had funerals for them? Did Johanna kill herself after her kid disappeared?

Attached: 548-5484880.jpg (2102x1106, 326.39K)

I’m pretty sure Time Traveller-kun is supposed to be (You) who got isekai’d from the real world, not the DPPt protagonist, who would be your descendant.

What's with battle facility people and getting stuck in other dimensions with no memory?

So I (literally me) got to breed Akari and make Dawn???

"No news is good news they say. Being happy about something like that is a little difficult though. Being a parent is tough."

Attached: Mom_Xtransceiver_1.png (111x145, 9.7K)

Side-characters with zero plot weight while being recognizable enough

Mommy Hilda got some tiddies

Assuming the PLA protag is really Dawn/Lucas (which I'm not sure about) I would like to think that Arceus eventually sends them back, since it would be pretty shitty to just leave them stranded when it was the one who sent them to the past

If you played as the guy then your descendant would be Lucas.

Game Freak does not want to do Battle Frontier stuff anymore, so everyone involved is getting erased from canon.

Add Looker to this.

I really doubt it's Lucas/Dawn in the past. the Arceus phone is probably a gimmick for the player character. Akari/Rei most likely exist in the same place, just you fill in their shoes.

there was a dialog option at one point where you were asked if pokemon trainers bonding and battling with pokemon was common where you came from. the responses you could give were "yes" or "i don't remember." so i'm pretty sure you at least came from a world with pokemon.

You can just do this in real life by playing the games.

If they are time travelling, the only thing that matters is at what point arceus drops the back if he lets them go back. You act as if past and present are two separate worlds were time keeps going independently of each other. The problem is easily solved if they are allowed to be dropped at the point in time right after they left. The only remaining issue would be the time they aged while in the past, so they would end up technically "aging" a few months/years if they got dropped where they left off

What about Anabel tho

It's an isekai. 9 times out of 10 the protag had a shitty life they'd never want to go back to.

Not really, the character you're not playing as has a very similar relationship with Kamado to their descendants in that they work for them.

Your character could easily have been born due to some random fuck off person ending up with a family tree leading to you.

God, I want to time-travel with Anabel and her Espeon...

a video game isn't real life you dip

Anabel didn't time travel, she went through an ultra wormhole

If this is the DPPt protagonist we see their life and it's plenty nice

Yeah, I was gonna make a slight correction to my post, her case is different, anabel just got teleported to another place with no memory, not time traveled, but the amount of time she's been missing depends, since we don't know when she fell into the hole. Could be right after the hoenn games, could be around the time of any game after them in the timeline. Anywhere from like 10 years-ish to just a few months is possible