Is there literally anything worse then wagies?

youtu.be/kwYkAib04ys?t=3

At least he saved the guy from future financial and mental ruin right?

Attached: 55812D9A-A891-4D0A-A90D-12E2194AB0AB.jpg (1063x941, 509.41K)

who the fuck cares, check the fucking hash ribbon!

adults who visit disney (unless it's for their children) are mentally ill. it's one of the most off-putting things i can think of. in my mind it's right up there with saying you're a heroin addict or a prostitute.

Idk Epcot is fun as fuck when you're drinking around the world

>make a fucking scene
>get upset when employee tells you to cease being an attention whore for your dumb social media post

Attached: trever.png (1210x636, 238.38K)

Good, disney is gay and only minorities go to the park

Holy shit, if this was me proposing to my girl that employee would be in a world of hurt. He certainly would regret fucking up the biggest moment for me and my girl for the rest of his goddamn life. Would probably spend a few weeks on the inside but nobody messes with me and my girl her dreams. Guy would be fucked cause i've been in the amy when I was younger. I would put my foot so far up his butt he is gonna sing disney songs for the rest of his fricking life lol

Did he get fired? Anyone got back story on it? Name and shame please!

Unironically wearing all white in the tightest clothing.

Why are browns like this. Not even Any Forums at all

i worked in a warehouse for a while. one of the puerto rican guys liked to wear jean shorts with a white turtle neck. it was like 110 degrees in the building.

i cant stand this guys voice

i think ive seen it before on youtube

even for women?

So many girls I know are into the disney thing, into their 20s and 30s.

Imagine being this guy. Just cut a couple of stolen videos together each day and make 100k a month.

Holy shit, if this was me proposing to my girl that employee would be in a world of hurt. He certainly would regret fucking up the biggest moment for me and my girl for the rest of his goddamn life. Would probably spend a few weeks on the inside but nobody messes with me and my girl her dreams. Guy would be fucked cause i've been in the amy when I was younger. I would put my foot so far up his butt he is gonna sing disney songs for the rest of his fricking life lol

Did he get fired? Anyone got back story on it? Name and shame please!

Customer even got permission from the company beforehand. Wagie actually went outside of his jurisdiction to bother customers. Probably gay and jealous of someone that doesn't have AIDS.

female equivalent of Any Forums manchildren or guys who watch video essays about superheros

Anything my girl wants my baby girl gets. I love my sweet darling baby. If someone messed up her moment and made her sad, they’d have a BIG problem on their hands. I play country music, I’m a typical country boy and she’s a typical country girl. We own plenty of fire arms and we ain’t afraid to use them! If you’re lucky maybe I’d just break an old guitar over your head and then settle down with a cold beer on a Friday night.

Whomever is narrating that video sounds like a raging faggot

Yes. SHIBagholders

Kek

Looks like the dude was on a stage where he shouldn't be

Apparently they got permission to do it but the wagie just couldnt help himself.

nah, that's you. he's based.

i seriously want someone of african descent to pummel you and take your belongings.

>Did he get fired? Anyone got back story on it? Name and shame please!

Attached: 1601767835611.png (500x590, 5.48K)

>letting the employee rip the ring out of your hand
>getting cucked out of the area by a guy making minimum wage instead of just finishing what you were doing and telling him to fuck off for a minute
and i thought i was beta

This

What’s worse is not knowing the difference between than and then