ITT: Busted moves

ITT: Busted moves
>yeah let me just increase my initiative so I can attack 3 times in a row!

Attached: quickattack.png (240x160, 6.71K)

? post elo

Level 5 Pidgeot?

This but with lopunny

In PLA? Calm mind lol it uses up a fraction of a turn and boosts all your stats shit is so broken.

>Calm mind lol it uses up a fraction of a turn
What do you mean by that, does it let you attack right after?

All moves have an amount of delay to them even before factoring the styles which influences turn order.
Calm Mind has a low amount of delay.

Some moves use up less of your turn than others, there is basically an invisible meter whenever you use a move which is drained and has to fill back up for it to be your turn again. Double turns happen when a move is used and the opponent's "energy bar" reaches 100 again before yours does. Calm mind uses less "energy" than an attacking move, so in some instances yes it will allow you to move right after.

Priority moves on PLA in hands on some mons are busted.

Toxic

So do priority moves “fill up” the meter?

Endeavor
>why yes this level 1 Aron or Rattata can bring down a level 100 legendary in two turns

have at least one ghost type

No, otherwise you would move forever. They just cost an insanely low amount.

Nah he's right. I'm rarely a fan of moves that have no physical basis. What exactly is a pokemon doing when they "Endeavor" you?

I don't necessary mind that it exists but it is a wonky move thats ripe for abuse.

I hate the new battle system in PLA, it's a broken mess, even worse then the original.

FEAR strategies are SOUL.

minimize is a game breaker for most of the battles in single player. i try to avoid using it and double team as i feel they are cheap and make it easier than it already is to sweep strong foes

just bring a sandstream mon lol

That's why FEAR Aaron is the most kino of the Fear mons

BAN this piece of shit move
>40 BP
>Every mon can learn it
>100 accuracy
>56 PP
>Alternatively, can use defense curl, which has 64 PP

Attached: Tackle_III.png (240x160, 4.91K)