Sneasler and Regional Evolutionsutions

>Sneasel is Dark/Ice
>Evolves holding a specific item during a certain type of day

>Gets a regional evolution that's based around climbing mountains and lives in a snowy region
>Does not evolve from the regular Sneasel
>No longer an Ice type despite being a mountain climber and living in a snowy region

Why? Why does Sneasler need a totally different regional form when H.Braviary can evolve from a regular Rufflet? Why does it have such a different typing, when it would have made more sense to retain the Dark/Ice typing?

Attached: 1629420530550.jpg (1280x720, 161.88K)

man this design really make appreciate weavile a lot more

Regional forms come from normal pokemon, regional evos cone fron regional forms. It's to avoid retcons with Eviolite and evolution methods.

Weavile is fucking abhorrent. I don't like Sneasler but it's so much better than that piece of shit

Hisuian Braviary?

Kys sneaseltard

The fact they missed the change to make it Poison/Ice is so strange. There are two other Fighting-type regional evolutions, and it's the exact same type combo as the Croagunk line. Poison/Ice would have been a lot more distinct.

You know Sneasler would've just been a Hisuian Weavile if they had the balls to give Gen 4 Pokemon regional forms

I don't understand why it wasn't just a branching evolution

it should've been ice fighting

Weavile is one of the safest, least offensive designs they've made, how the fuck are you this assblasted over it?

>sneasel in a retarded hat

it's shit

>sneasel in a retarded hat
Yeah, like I said, how are you this assblasted?

Fighting types that live in snowy mountains are a thing, like Medicham.
I thought the idea was that Sneasel started out as a fighting type that lived in the highlands before specializing as an ice type pack hunter and changing evolutions as a result.

Not to mention the entire Machop line is all over the game flexing in the cold. It's cute how they sleep in the hotsprings.

>Medicham drove out all the Sneasler due to the Psychic-type advantage

Still don't know why that line was cut, but I can take this headcanon.

That's just a regional version of Braviary. They meant that they don't do split evolutions unless they change the base form as well - Sneasler is not Hisuian-Weavile

as opposed to a sneasel subjected to medieval rack torture?

Weavile is absolutely perfect in every conceivable way.

Attached: 530CAFA6-577E-48C9-ACEA-A1942404245C.png (860x718, 123.46K)

Except it's design

Scyther and Ursaring, dipshit

You first barafag