Share your Pokemon projects and other related hobbies

Pokemon Guro Leaf Dev

Does you have any other Pokemon projects when you aren't playing new Pokemon games?
I'm working on a hackrom of FRLG where you can play as Green.
The plot is around Green replacing Leaf by physically killing her.
I am creating animated sprite scenes of Leaf deaths, there will several options you can pick through the story walkthrough:

- Leaf dies electrocuted in the Power Plant
- Leaf gets stabbed by the Bikers in the Underground Path
- Leaf falls in the Mount Ember volcano
- Leaf is abducted and killed by Hypno in the Berry Forest
- Leaf drowns in a surfing route
- Leaf dies after she gets beat up to death in the Team Rocket Warehouse
- Leaf dies of shock and blood loss after her limbs get severed by Scyther in the safari zone
- Leaf dies from a boulder falling on her
- Leaf dies in a bicycle accident near Fuchsia City

Those will have animated sprite deaths.
This will make Green the hero of FRLG story and finally retcon Leaf out of Kanto as a deceased character.

Right now I am writing dialogues and working on dying Leaf sprites with the help of the Green discord friends.

When we are done we will dump the FRLG romhack in the Any Forums romhacks general.

Finally, before you ask, yes, Leaf will have a naked sprite too:

- default naked Leaf sprite
- naked Leaf sprite for Bikers rape and stabbing death
- naked Leaf sprite for Hypno rape death

Attached: E67MsdcXEAgGdrB.jpg (466x621, 42.84K)

meant "does Any Forums have" initially*

Leaf is trash and this sounds bad. If you want it to be a masterpiece have FRLG Red and Leaf get replaced at the same time and get in situations where they are forced to fuck each other. They are actually Green’s pets anyways.

Already better than SwShit

This sounds like a creative idea, I should add a death where she is killed by Red while they fuck each other. Not sure if death my blowjob asphyxia where he thinks she is just falling asleep without knowing or him accidentally hitting her with a punch during rough sex.
Looks complex for a spite, should do a commission for it.

Are you mexican by any chance?

Real life Red is repulsed by sex and scared. He would shrug this hack off as fake unless you get them involved into stuff he dislikes most if you want a free real estate in his brain.

Red and Leaf interact before Green replaces Leaf through murder and Red falls in love with Green and starts doing everything together with her, Green will also have a sprite following Red.
The sex scene with Leaf is o ly at the beginning where Red thinks he loves Leaf but he then realize how disgusting she is.

>real life red
He is a video game character.

I want Leaf pregnant with his child

Attached: 42072D50-AADD-4A28-9F5B-96DCD6592531.png (1500x1600, 514.58K)

Is this from the official artbook or an official concept art from Sugimori's twitter?

It’s official

based. Pokemon needs more ryona games

I'm surprised, the last pregnant character displayed in Pokemon was Professor Burnett.

I run a genwunner pokemon blog, and I occasionally draw pokemon related stuff, but that's about it. I'm kind of a lapsed fan so I've mostly been looking into other hobbies.

I’m working on an html exploration eroge using my 4tb folder of images

Attached: 87C04585-7E94-4661-A8C6-2E69037FFB70.png (900x675, 757.81K)

> Leaf thread
This thread isn't going to end well

>Ryonafags have to turn every struggle snuggle into a snuff film
You faggots are so obnoxious. Its much better to have the occasional rape that ends in the female protag being forced to crawl away and curl up into a ball while crying. If she just fucking dies you miss the really sexy part where she tries to console herself

N-nigga are you gatekeeping rape??

I just like watching Leaf fuck PL’s brains out where that’s all he thinks about is her.

That's bullshit but I believe you because I own a 3Tb and half one myself.