So after finishing PLA this week I decided to start a game of Black 2 - I'd never played either of these before as I...

So after finishing PLA this week I decided to start a game of Black 2 - I'd never played either of these before as I finished Black 1 in 2011 and then went to university etc. And I was feeling in a very Pokemon mood after PLA so figured why not.

But holy shit man, I got to the 3rd Bug Gym and I had to stop. These games feel almost unplayable compared to PLA. The battles and animations are soooo slow, the routes between towns are completely empty and bare with no substance. And you get stopped by an NPC at literally EVERY turn even when you're supposed to be fully into the campaign. Why the fuck would I want to make a 'film' at a Pokestudio? I'm not playing through the rest of this shit with all these cutscenes and tutorial stops.

I feel like some of the older games are going to be forever broken now. I'm playing Crystal now and having more fun with that at least because it just lets you play the game. But I don't remember Black 1 being this bad.

Attached: pokemonblackwhite2.jpg (530x299, 77.4K)

Bait thread

Unova was never good, but after PLA - regular formula mainline games are nigh-unplayable

>So after finishing PLA this week I decided to start a game of Black 2
>But I don't remember Black 1 being this bad
They’re not sending their best.

100% accurate post but I’m sure unovafags will come in and start screaming about their discord boogieman anyway

>But I don't remember Black 1 being this bad.
Well it isn't, for starters studio shit isn't there so no forced tutorial for it. But even then it's outdated for varous reasons, unovafags really need to face the reality that all non remake games in the following gens are much better than anything in gen 5. I suspect the reason gen 5 has suddenly been so heavily shilled is because it's 10+ years now and its (comparatively small) cohort of players that played them as their first game in childhood is now able to post on Any Forums.

>cohort of players that played them as their first game in childhood is now able to post on Any Forums

This is literally the one and only reason that you see threads claiming BW2 to be as good as Gen 2 or HGSS

I'm 28 years old and gen 5 is my favorite. Gen 5 leak season is why Any Forums was made as a containment board in the first place. We haven't had kino speculation on here since. Can't believe I've been on Any Forums for over 10 years, kinda sad now that I realize this.

>And you get stopped by an NPC at literally EVERY turn
That happens on every game post gen 5 and in Pla Too

>and in Pla Too

Don't lie. The game has maybe 20 minutes of tutorial intro (to explain to complexity of the game to children playing) and from there you can run off and do whatever the fuck you want. You don't keep getting interrupted until you tell the NPCs that it's time to be interrupted.

both gen 6 and 8 have less obnoxious tutorials and cutscenes than bw2

>gen 8
>less obnoxious cutscenes
you have like three separate cutscenes for taking you to a hotel literally 2 buildings down

>unovafags really need to face the reality that all non remake games in the following gens are much better than anything in gen 5
Nice genwaring

It is discord though
Kill yourself tranny

Are you kidding me lmao the cutscenes are so long in SwSh it derives from actually getting to play the fuckin game

Discordfags are literally Unovaborts. There are no pre-Gen 3 discords since millenials don't use discord.

2D games don't have real cutscenes. Two lines of dialogue followed by walking off is not a cutscene. Dilate retarded tranny

Stop grooming children

This is a bait thread. Gen V did not have slow battles

(You)

BW actually has, it's just too few. Team Plasma interrupting the League, N's dragon breaking into the Palace, and the MC's dragon awakening. I think those are the only ones.

Slowest behind only DPPt