We've hit a new low

>It's actually a GOOD thing to remove online&multiplayer and Gamefreak should keep doing it!
>It's actually a GOOD thing to remove 550+ pokemon and Gamefreak should keep doing it!
>It's actually a GOOD thing to remove gameplay variety and Gamefreak should keep doing it!
Gonna be honest bros, I really expected better from y'all..

Attached: d11567e291a88d9559242383990ad77d.jpg (640x773, 23.07K)

>>>Gonna be honest bros, I really expected better from y'all..

We dont give a fuck who you are or what you were expecting faggot

erm...then don't play pokemon, chud?

Attached: 1445262563905.png (600x500, 180.22K)

>chud
I'm a moderate black person tho.

Blocked.

It's actually a GOOD thing to Gamefreak stop releasing new games ever again, and that the franchise be completely dedicated to selling merchandising and TPCi should keep doing it!

watch them drop the pulsating pussy gardevoir in 2056

Unironically if gamefreak stopped making pokemon games and the only side/spin off games were by other developers, I wouldn't mind/care.

It still has online, but this specific battle system is very uncompetitive and should not be implemented
The rest is bait

This but unironically. Hope they keep removing more content, it feels too bloated atm imho

Strawman

People are unironically arguing this should replace the regular battle system and we should just never have proper pvp again because muh feelings or something

Maybe you are no longer part of the target audience

If you’re talking about a post you read on the internet and are going to tell me you are a wizard who can determine facetiousness through text maybe you should put that magic into a useful venue like working for the CIA or the NSA

>It's actually a GOOD thing to remove online&multiplayer and Gamefreak should keep doing it!
Yes, give pvpfags their own game spanning several single-player games (entire console generation) with consistent competitive rules and rebalancing as needed rather than between single-player games.
>It's actually a GOOD thing to remove 550+ pokemon and Gamefreak should keep doing it!
No, but stuffing every game that takes place in a very small zone with every single pokemon is too much. Times when there were 300-500 pokemon total are long past (and putting 10-15 of them in a mirror game was FACTUAL cringe).
Nintendo needs to make better hardware to allow for more expansive games.
>It's actually a GOOD thing to remove gameplay variety and Gamefreak should keep doing it!
Open world pokegame brought more gameplay variety than previous main games, but GF needs to keep expanding on it.

Going to shift-click on your thread in the catalog.

It's good that they removed trade evos. As for competitive they at least don't have an excuse for saying that "t-the post game is competitive guys!"
I don't think anyone has said that, but at least in PLA they did experiment and there are some decent animations unlike in LGPE/SWSH/BDSP
I agree with you here, cutting abilities is stupid, if that's what you're hinting at.

still a chud

Correct on all counts unironically.

I've never played online and have been perfectly fine with PKMN as a singleplayer series

>y'all
Didn't read

There is nothing wrong with dex cuts. I don't know why people want every thing every in every game, it doesn't make any sense. Use different pokemon, try new things. There is no lack of variety even if your #1 favourite isn't represented.

nigger. Your opinions aren't valid then

The biggest nigger is you user