Unfederal Reserve (ticker: HOWIE)

I wasn’t a believer until a few days ago. Up 25% today. Time to wake up, Any Forums.

Attached: 478C3F71-06B0-47F6-A261-37595C36E802.jpg (2048x1536, 354.71K)

i bought into the shill last week and im up 50%, meanwhile everything is tanking. thanks pajeets.

Why is this scam being revived?

It wasn’t dead you street pooper

no clue but I checked their medium and theyve been consistent since the beginning and their twitter looked decent too. this was a good shill by ranjeesh.

All BS aside, the team continues to work whether token price is $0 or not. I don’t think it’ll ever reach ath but at a $6m market cap, it’s a pretty safe bet. Just look at the dildo from a few weeks ago.

Remember rvp? Im guessing one of the team members needs to cash out quick so they run a shill campaign for a few weeks triggering buys with small sized chunks then sell into the pump when anons fomo in

nice poorfag mentality you have there

Attached: 571E5912-8B71-45C2-833D-8D3A682959F4.jpg (700x560, 73.35K)

Ssshhhiiieeetttt I still have my old Howie memes. LETS GO BOYS
TO THE MOON

Attached: 987345987345344.jpg (1920x1080, 252.99K)

Attached: 4568971115689.jpg (1185x657, 131.12K)

The idea behind this token is sound, but the team is absolute garbage tier... main dev team is from Romania or Bulgaria or some other shit country, and the main dev sold all his tokens and left... their marketing team changes every week as well. If you spot someone with a better team attempting the same goal, that's the one to buy. Only disappointment awaits with this one.

>poorfag
who has the poorfag poem?
>there once was a poorfag...

Seethe, chud. Howie hasn’t stopped working since the inception of Ersdl.

He's right though. Howie is a con man and a fraud. The man walks around every day unironically carrying a paper copy of the constitution and the Bitcoin white paper, yet he didn't even know what Luna or UST was when it crashed KEK. Or let's not also forget that he portrays himself as a finance expert yet didn't realize how his platform would allow for shorting their own token, and then took months to do anything about it. It's like watching a clown try to direct an orchestra.

Attached: cringelord.png (843x1245, 844.66K)

>thinks this isn’t based
>thinks a man that works 24/7 on his project knows about a bug scam
>thinks a project can’t be shorted
How big is your stack

Alright clearly you're a dumb pajeet, but:
>claiming to be a defi expert and not knowing about one is the more prominent stablecoins

You wouldn't catch me holding a bag of this garbage anymore. I only hang around the TG for the keks.

Rent free. Imagine hanging around and wasting your time in their TG, meanwhile it’s up 350% in 2 weeks. Sorry to break it to you but you’re the retard here.

Calm down Rajesh. I'm just trying to warn some anons against losing money. I can't argue that it's not up recently (after being down 99.9% KEK), but I'll check back in a few months (when the whale manipulation dies down) and it'll have inevitably picked up another decimal place or two.

you must be rich with all of this free time you have.

I hold 3 million Howies, worth $45,000 today, and $11,000 at the time of my purchase.

I don’t intend on selling, figure there’s a good chance at $0.50

The CEO seems legit.

Attached: 438F9163-8769-4F77-A08F-75CD8596A0AF.jpg (1280x720, 99.06K)

Because pajeets need exit liquidity.