The Best Generation

Generation 4 is the best generation of Pokémon by far.

Now generation 4 means ALL of it. Not just the games, but the anime, spin offs, Pokemon themselves.

I like to call it the Sinnoh Generation.

GAMES
Diamond, Pearl, Platinum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Time, Darkness, Sky
Pokémon Ranger - Shadows Of Almia, Guardian Signs
(If we count Heartgold & Soulsilver)
The reason I don't count Heartgold & Soulsilver in the sinnoh generation is because its a gen 2 game and not sinnoh although it has the Sinjoh ruins.

Now from "Gen 8"
But because these games are Sinnoh Based Games I'm calling them the Sinnoh Generation.

Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl - If you don't call them good games you are basically saying that the original games are just as bad. Yes it was a disappointment that they were just a remaster + some things. But those "some things" all be it not the platinum story, battle frontier or villa, they are still great games. Keep in mind the way games get released today was way different before hand, there was no twitter, youtube or anything of the sort back then. You've all got to realise that the way marketing works has come SO FAR in the past 15 years that even the old games getting as many copies sold is absolutely insane.

Pokemon Legends Arceus - People LOVE this game and it shows that being stuck with the same formula & not having any great spin off games for the past 10+ years. Nintendo say it's a main series game but we know deep down it's a spin off that has had the marketing of a normal game. The response from people playing Arceus is amazing and it's beating all the sales records.

Diamond & Pearl Anime - There is Dawn, There is Brock, There is Cynthia. enough said.

I'm NOT saying that BDSP and LA don't have any flaws. Every single game has their flaws. If you can actually PROVE to me that there is a single better generation than the Sinnoh Generation / Generation 4 with facts then try it.

Attached: 112313123123.png (510x414, 361.85K)

Kind of autistic for the weird generation headcanon but I agree Sinnoh is the best

it's weird but it makes sense, generation 4 is the best generation. People on Any Forums ONLY think that generation 4 is sinnoh and the sinnoh games.

Shit tier generation headcannon.

Gens are based on proximity to the main games. If they were released after diamond and pearl but before black and white they are gen 4 games and no games after are.

You will have to cope with the fact that PLA is the single good gen 8 game. Though it doesn't really change the fact that gen 4 is the best gen.

Pla is a gen 7 game

Yeah generation for is amazing and the best gen for sure, but salty gen 3 & 5 fans will never admit it

You are correct, but the ONLY reason Hoenn isn't better is because ORAS was a disappointment and there's no legends game for it yet.

Fair enough

Hoenn is 4th region down at minimum.

>Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl - If you don't call them good games you are basically saying that the original games are just as bad.
BDSP are dogshit low-effort cash grabs, and LA is riddled with low-effort, bugs and mechanical tedium that soft-locks you into performing captures on loop more than you ever would in a traditional game, ala GO, in order to progress.
Gen 4 is unequivocally the best gen though, but don't you ever lump these two games together with the originals.

Attached: 1464986673936.jpg (480x360, 19.39K)

Nah

>If you don't call them good games you are basically saying that the original games are just as bad

they ARE as bad, you dumb fucko

>Generation 4 is the best generation of Pokémon by far.
Yes
Once they release Lets Go Riolu - it will be the best selling as well.

dp is shit though

the best generation is 5 because it had 2 perfect mainline games and quality spin-offs with conquest and pokepark 2

Sinnoh sucks. When it's not being a failed, wannabe Hoenn, it straight up cuts infinite levels of content to the point that its shills are straight saying MULTIPLAYWR BAD

based

Attached: 1643392261393.gif (600x338, 3.94M)

>the best generation is 5

Attached: 1639336893351.jpg (1200x1200, 461.07K)

always has been

Okay well if you are counting spinoffs then yes I agree it's the peak of the franchise

>acting like sales = game quality

Was the original D/P piss easy thanks to affection boost?

So gen 1 still the best
thread over

I agree, at least it's my favorite, but not for the reasons you provided. For me it's the best one since it has a solid new region entry (Platinum), and a solid remake (HGSS), and both are usually counted among the best games. So even though I prefer Emerald over Platinum, FRLG feels rather weak when compared to HGSS and for that I prefer Gen 4.