Are you team Diamond Clan or team Pearl Clan?

Are you team Diamond Clan or team Pearl Clan?

Attached: diamond clan pearl clan.png (2000x1000, 1.93M)

Pearl Clan

Diamond since I’m not a horsefucker.

I'll fag up and say neither because palkia and leafeon are where I'd go. Come to think of it diagla and glaceon make more sense but maybe it'd be too much blue

Diamond

Diamond if you want to be with the capable, Pearl if you just want to be around the waifus that will probably be taken by Diamond clan members anyway.

Pearl

Attached: 1643576970110.jpg (1200x1600, 217.98K)

>Come to think of it diagla and glaceon make more sense but maybe it'd be too much blue
Their aces should've been Gastrodon

They should switch eevee evolutions this triggers my autism. Diamond all the way

Pearl because I'm a whore for Irida.

Attached: __irida_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_makoto_139__02ea28ab36bb4df9f43c41cfd2632f9c.jpg (880x1280, 120.39K)

>Diamond Clan has Adaman, the best part of Diamond Clan, Mai and Arezu, who are literally just Marley and Mars with different clothes, Iscan, a beta male, Melli, who is designed for hatefucking, and Sabi, a loli. (uwoooooh) Only really like three of them.
>Pearl Clan has Irida, who, short hair aside, looks damn good, Lian, a younger Clay, Calaba, an old fart, Palina, with booba for days, Ingo, which is honestly kind of based (yeah I like Unova, fight me), and Gaeric, whose abs are so firm you could grate cheese on them. Only really like four of them.
Huh, didn't think it would come this close. But I picked Pearl Clan anyway because they're just better desu.

Went with diamond for political reasons, but still hoping to get at least love/hate relationship with that Glaceon...

I picked Irida because Adaman seems to have his shit together more and Irida could use the confidence boost. Also she's cute.

Attached: Irida.jpg (1050x1400, 926.28K)

Reminder that pearl clanners canonically get BLACKED by diamond BBC

Attached: a0b.png (1000x968, 377.48K)

Pearl Clan bro, here.

leaving the skin tone aside hat a fucking waste of character, I hate that archetype.

I picked Irida because I felt like she got more personal and had more bonding moments with the player character, but I liked them both

I did the same thing. Also Adaman seemed more likely to successfully distract Kamado.

You have to pick one or else you can't finish the game.

>Iscan
>beta
he is crushing Palina's pussy.

>tfw torn between Irida and Arezu

arezu might as well be a galaxy team member since she spends all her time there. pick irida and you can still plow arezu behind the hair salon.