I'm so tired of everyone kissing my ass all the time and treating MC like this fucking special chosen one...

>I'm so tired of everyone kissing my ass all the time and treating MC like this fucking special chosen one, why can't someone be an asshole to me for once? gf is just afraid to hurt some toddler's feelings if not every character is 100% positive and reassuring
>NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! NOT LIKE THAT!!! TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY!!!!!

Why does Any Forums always say they want something and then cry when they get it?

Attached: pokemon_arceus___melli_by_ronare_dezc4gw-fullview.jpg (1280x1280, 197.01K)

Every future rival should act like Melli

Any Forums hating Melli is a good thing, the mark of a good mean rival is that the player hates him and wants to beat him up

Would be better if he wasn't such a whiny faggot about everything.

>Haha I'm the best
>n-no stupid I just didn't heal my pogeymon

he's annoying. blue was a dick, but i didn't think he was annoying.

this man was so toxic

Most of us just have a problem with the endless irrelevants cutscenes. Everyone sucking MC's dick is a problem as well as having to read this characters bullshitndialogue

What does Silver have to do with this?

did anyone actually think this character was male upon first seeing "him"? What with this and the tophat chick from swsh, why does GF insist on making dudes that look like chicks?

I swear people only want asshole rivals because as kids they got bullied and went "well atleast I can beat up bullies in my video games". Having someone who only exists to be a dick isn't interesting it's just annoying.

not only that, but you literally have to beat them to progress the story, so not only are the characters everyone loves to dicksuck here annoying, they also can't back up any of their shit talk

You look at that jawline and broad, flat chest and see a woman? Did any of your past girlfriends insist on anal only? They ever convince you to give "pegging" a try?

kek

nta but pegging is hot you fag

I thought he was supposed to be a really ugly woman but it made more sense once I realized he was supposed to be a drag queen

sounds more like you're the fag

>straight sex is gay because... it just is okay

Melli is just a femboy past his prime. Sad!

Even when he ambushed you right outside the Pokemon center?

Pokémon fans hate anything that slights them. It's peak narcissism.

>asks if I want to rematch electrode
>say no
>says it's the first smart decision I made since I got here

He's such a petty cunt

Attached: 1424494405169.png (272x319, 167.11K)