They cute

They cute

Attached: BMWF.jpg (1080x1080, 392.94K)

I have never seen as much blatant cuckposting on any other website besides Any Forums.

Why is it always black dudes with white women?

Because it triggers you so

Propaganda.

Who’s being cucked here? This is just a standard ship m8

Being a cuck and posting cuckold erotica then trying to spin it on others isn’t the Machiavellian power move you think it is.

Ironically, Any Forums is filled with niggers

I know that 2/3 of even Any Forums are the brownest and filthiest of spics, but I highly doubt that it's mostly black people posting cuckshit here. NTR doujins have been a disaster for the Internet.

Because all the other straight pairings involving "whites" people don't notice but BM/WF makes them REE about Blacked and the Jews since it lives rent free in their heads.

He's not even a negro, both the clans are based off of the Ainu people.
But of course the plebbitors and troons will make believe that he's a jogger...

>everyone is Ainu
meds

>Everyone is a basketball-american
Clean your bottom surgery wound.

>I highly doubt that it's mostly black people posting cuckshit here
Who knows about ‘mostly’ on an anonymous image board, but Any Forums is constantly raided by some insecure nigger’s discord

There is no way you can reasonably believe that both the people in OP's pic are the same race.

>no way you can reasonably believe that both the people in OP's pic are the same race
And so the true reason for posting this is revealed.

Masuda is a secret BLACKED subscriber.

Attached: pok_1424.jpg (854x480, 71.41K)

he 100% gets pegged

goalposts have the highest basespeed in pokemon

>always
Isn't it literally only Peony (if you consider him black)? White dude with a black/tanned woman is far more common in Pokemon.

Attached: Dexio_Sina.jpg (570x723, 88.61K)

You just know

Attached: 84d46bc435614a73c2cb01c95beb4f42.jpg (2520x4200, 3.38M)

That fag didn’t deserve her.