So whats their deal? Why and how these forms? Is it explained anywhere...

So whats their deal? Why and how these forms? Is it explained anywhere? When the game was leaked someone said that by trying to look like Arceus (Dialga's throat being throtled and Palkia not having arms, making them unable to perform their signature moves) was some sort of punishment by Arceus but nothing is really explained.

Attached: pkmnla-dialga-palkia-1-768x432.png (768x432, 124.44K)

Idk but these forms have grown on me.

>It soars across the sky in a form that greatly resembles the creator of all things. Perhaps this imitation of appearance is Palkia's strategy for gaining Arceus's powers.

>Radiant light caused Dialga to take on a form bearing a striking resemblance to the creator Pokémon. Dialga now wields such colossal strength that one must conclude this is its true form.

The dex entries claim they're trying to imitate Arceus's power by assuming these forms. Basically, I interpret this as them becoming the demiurge.

They're both really awful but Palkia is especially shit and feels like a parody of the amount of deer legendaries

So you are telling my they can try to shapeshift by will and Arceus is fine with them trying to overthrow it in a sense?
Also
>Palkia's strategy for gaining Arceus's powers.
>Becomes a little bit faster but loses a lot of power from its signature move.
>Dialga now wields such colossal strength that one must conclude this is its true form.
>Gets a little bit more special defense

>Dialga now wields such colossal strength that one must conclude this is its true form.
The two parts of this sentence aren't logically connected. Why does it being stronger mean that it's its true form?

Yeah, that’s the part that annoys me. This form is dogshit, but it could at least be cool to have it exist as a sort of ‘warped’ version in an attempt to copy Arceus. Declaring them as Origin forms feels kinda ass.

Cool story bro

>but loses a lot of power from its signature move.
What do you mean? It loses attack but Spacial Rend is Special

Yeah, this is weird. Dialga’s Origin form says it’s his true form, while Palkia’s Origin form is a pale copy of Arceus? The dex itself is incoherent about these guys

they lose base power I am pretty sure

The Pokedex has Diamond Clan bias, wait until Gen 9 for when these forms reach the modern era so we can get a true idea.

Because they're written by the professor. A lot of the other entries have clear speculation in them.

remember that the hisui dex is just laventon making shit up on the spot, he doesn't know anything about wtf these actually are

just a bit

Attached: FKywMScUUAAqNFb.jpg (800x1209, 152.3K)

They lose accuracy

Palkia looks amazing. But I can't forgive Dialga's dildo up his ass.

>especially palkia
Absolutely shit taste, Origin form Palkia is Palkino
Origin Dialga would be fine without the throat thing

kek the artist clearly didn't want to draw O-Dialga and just did it to make the pic more complete

understandable