DUDE ITS RAINING SHINIES I GOT A SHINIY EVERYBODY GETTING SHINIES

DUDE ITS RAINING SHINIES I GOT A SHINIY EVERYBODY GETTING SHINIES

meanwhile I'm here with charm, complete research, method AND jet balls and cake at the ready

AND STILL NOT A SINGLE FUCKING SHINY!

The hell with you bastards! I hope Almighty Shinnoh eats you!

Attached: 2022020420082500-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg (1280x720, 109.42K)

Just be patient. Shiny hunts are usually much longer than this. Mass outbreaks are the default method to go to due to significantly higher odds. That is where most Shinies are happening.
You also have people cheating the outbreak system by locking in that outbreak, saving the game, clearing out spawns until all Pokémon can appear in an outbreak, and resetting if none of them are shiny.

Lol i got 3 full odds randoms and 3 randomly from outbreaks. im at 50 hours roughly

how can there be a shiny arceus if there is only one in existence?

Why do people care? Why shiny hunt when there are more fun ways to waste your time with vidya?

Attached: thats_salt.gif (171x167, 1.21M)

I'm at 60 hours and have 6. 4 full odds and 2 outbreak spawns

I guarantee this fag isn’t saving every time

>Game radically devalues shiny pokemon
>Guys I want one too!
What's the point, they're so easy to catch now

shiny legendaries are non-canon.

thanks for clarifying. imo all shinies should be non-canon, sounds like a waste of time, or justa gimmick to extend gameplay

I was in the same boat as you minus all the extra shit like charms and research. and eventually they started showing up. Give it time. If they were easy to get then it wouldn't be fun anymore. You'll get one soon.

Anyway, I have 2 so far with 43 hours in. Here's my first shiny.

Attached: FKpGqouUYAI8Im-.jpg (1280x720, 199.12K)

And my second, which spawned on me on my way to a Misdreavus outbreak. Heard the sound while flying on Braviary, thank God I had headphones on. I'd kill for a shiny Magikarp though, its the most beautiful one.

Attached: shiny_mothim.jpg (1280x720, 251.88K)

What? Why? No two Pokemon are the same, be it height, weight, natures, IVs or EVs. Why should color be any different?

You just don't want to put in the work, lazy faggot. It couldn't be easier to get one with this game.

No? One of the movies even literally has a shiny celebi in it.

The Arceus usable by players is only a part of the whole.

Also, how would shiny legendaries be canon if Arceus himself can make copies of himself? Meaning, there are multiple legends/mythicals. Look at Manaphy/Phione.

I thought the outbreaks were predetermined

*not be canon

They are, but if you encounter the same species outbreak the chances go up.

They've been pointless since gen IV and of no value since gen VI, according to most shiny autists.

outbreak shinies are comparity to GO's welfare shinies

apply yourself scrub literally get good

I got two shinies in two days lol, a Gyarados at Lake Verity and an Alpha Paras at the hill were you find H-Growlithe

Just found a random half odds shiny machamp, dont worry bro itll happen