I didnt realise it was this easy, one little swipe from a store bought razor blade and the blood keeps coming...

I didnt realise it was this easy, one little swipe from a store bought razor blade and the blood keeps coming. Bloods curdling on my wrist as I type this. Why does anybody talk about killing their self, if I swiped 20 times I'd be a done deal.

Attached: 20220612_230804.jpg (3283x4377, 1.92M)

uuuuuh based?

get help

You bought LINK ?

See you on the other side, kid :)

I used to cut myself (not emo) I would drink the blood and pretend to give the blood to Satan.
Kinda cool, but you realize those scars aren't going anywhere.

Dumbass. It's down the road, not across the street.

Don't be an idiot user and seek help, your life is so precious, don't let it be taken away for some bad decision you made in life, money can be regained.

wrong way. you're supposed to do it along the vein

sir buy SuicideInu just launched based community

The weak self selecting themselves out of the gene pool. I love natural selection.

Attached: 1650425742981.jpg (640x556, 53.64K)

Yonder?

The bankman did this by killing crypto

indeed based community even though theyre pretty quiet

Things will be far worse than you can possibly imagine in he afterlife. Read Life After Life.

Would have honestly been cooler if it was emo

Cool. Keep us updated

Kek

>cat scratches him
>"holy smokes, I can make the BEST troll thread on my favorite internet forum! Yes!"

Also, LMAO @ your pathetic, skinny wrists you weak little DYEL.

The wrist is composed mostly of tendons. Considering 90% of the people here are DYEL, you're probably totally unaware that tendons hypertrophy but only under heavy weight as they are much stronger than muscle fiber and therefore do not tear as easy.

Your gay little incline flies and cable exercises are going to render your wrists sub-6" girth (aka girl wrists - and yes, women subconsciously notice wrist size). ONLY heavy deadlifts (495lbs+), heavy shrugs (150+lb dumbells), and anything which requires you to grip a fuckload of weight is going to be string enough to break down muscle fiber

Cut down the arm if you actually want to end it. Cut sideways for attention

Attached: IMG_20220510_160755_738.jpg (528x587, 50.57K)

That's great OP now learn to tie a noose.

Remembered portrait

Attached: 20220612_231855.jpg (4000x3000, 1.8M)

God i wish that were me

you are supposed to do it along the veins, not across it you attention whoring retard
also

setting yourself on fire is cooler

Attached: 1652639046156.jpg (1601x781, 191.09K)

I'd cut too if I lived in that shithole. Clean up your fucking room you disgusting pig.

Is this some king of initiation?
>inb4 I'M DOING IT FOR Any ForumsRAELI

We just started rallying agian, bandage that up, we might still make it. Unless u got liquidated of course.

You are a disgusting human being.
Seek the lord, nigger

Cutting yourself with a very sharp polished edge is almost euphoric. If it wasn’t such a pathetic loser move I would do it.

At least he lives in a house I'm posting this from my tent in CA

this. OP put on some headphones and clean your shit up, guarantee you won't want to kill yourself afterwards

Attached: 3873gf678g678f33f'.jpg (768x512, 53.65K)