Strongest Champion?

It really comes down to these three if you ask me.

Attached: Champions.png (366x339, 243.04K)

Me

yeah me too because i defeated these three

Leon's undefeated and also has the best team of the three.

Player characters don't stay the champion, they just beat them then fuck off. Except for Gen 7's protag who only won a fake league

Blue calls you "Johto champ" before battling you in gen 2. You're also 100% the new champion in gen 8.

out of these three lance is the hardest in-game
retard

in gs he called you "johto boy". it was only in masuda's fanfic third version that they changed it to "johto champ", and ONLY because they were too retarded to have gender-specific dialogue

Come on. We all know it's Cynthia.

Leon > Lance > Steven >>>>> other champions

Cynthia and Volo obviously

No way, I bet she's never even seen a Charizard.

Clear bias going on with the OP I agree

Either Cynthia or Alola MC since he's (you)

>Come on. We all know it's Cynthia.
yup. They didnt give her this team so you could say - hmm, but maybe lance/steven/leon is stronger kek

Attached: Cynthia BDSP 3.png (1275x239, 53.81K)

What has she done in the series to even be in the same conversation as Leon/Lance/Steven?
Get her cunt out of your mouth

How about the only champion with a box legendary?
>b-b-but N wasn't the-
If Blue counts so does he.

Attached: n.jpg (500x341, 34.64K)

You can argue Leon and maybe Lance, but Cynthia deserves to be in the top 3 over Steven clearly

>What has she done in the series to even be in the same conversation as Leon/Lance/Steven?
Have a stronger team. You know, the thing that matters

>or
Doesn't the Alola MC beat Cynthia? So definitively Alola MC > Cynthia. There's no "or".

There's a lot of things that are inconsistent across different Pokemon media but they have been pretty insistent about Leon being the strongest champion.

leon doesnt belong there

Attached: Leon Rematch.png (867x805, 169.05K)