It should have been fire/electric pokémon

>it should have been fire/electric pokémon
>it's just another fire/rock pokémon
I hate gamefreak
I hate how they always blueballs me.

Attached: qwoykdd9joc81.png (512x512, 140.22K)

>Arcanine
>Kleavor
>Avalugg
They really decided to have a boner for rock type this game.

Should have been fire steel. I love it regardless and having it rock type gives it more of an old timey feel which makes sense.

Attached: 7C48D085-E59D-4036-8AE5-41722AD254BC.png (1500x1500, 3.51M)

I'd like a fire electric but why? What makes sense within its design to make it fire/electric?

>>it's just another fire/rock pokémon

There are only two others and they're slow defensive Pokemon

>Rock/dark
>Ground/flying
>Dragon/fighting
You all doubted their potential but they proved you bitches wrong. Keep crying

Because muh unique typing

oh shit i never realized (very new to the game / newer gens) that it might be based off the statues. Is this confirmed? Pretty cool!

Rock/Dark would have been interesting since they brought back Alolan Ninetales and Rock beats Ice and Fairy beats Dark so they would counter each other

Because its previous form has cloud-like fur, and now it is darker, like a cloud during rain.

>No Rock Head to spam Flare Blitz and Head Smash
TRASH

>Rock Head/Reckless H-Arcanine with Head Smash, Flare Blitz, Wild Charge, and Double-Edge
Would've been great.

>Another Fire/Rock
Prior to this generation, just three years ago, we only had ONE Fire/Rock Pokémon in the entire game for 2 decades. Now we have five, which is a fair number considering. Three of them are fully evolved at that.
Also komainu statues and it obviously being based around volcanoes and whatnot.

Fire/Rock is fine, the tragedy is it not getting Rock Head.

They're saving it for a CHARIZARD form.

I think it makes sense, but they kinda went overboard on Rock for the new Pokémon/Variations.

Like Kleavor,Growlithe/Arcanine and Avallugg feels like a bit muchthere there aren't THAT much new stuff Monwise.

they shouldve made hisuian growlithe/arcanine a soft legendary like kubfoo/urshifu was in IoA as a homage to arcanine originally being included as a legendary with the three kanto birds

Attached: 122we12e.jpg (720x540, 86.19K)

>not fire dark

What were they thinking?

Why would it be dark?

Yeah I'm taking the game slow and I just hit coronet. They said it's filled with rock pokemon and I just fucking sighed. I've been seeing rock pokemon the whole fucking game, give me a break already. Electric pokemon have been virtually useless so far.

Those statues are more commonly made out of stone in fairness.

I love H-Growlithe but I hate H-Arcanine

Attached: 1588895504811.png (700x700, 438.46K)

shouldnt have been fire at all, should've been like water/dark and completely change the design dogshit gamefreak

It's a stone lion-dog. Why would it not be Rock-type? I'm pretty sure the darker colors are meant to represent volcanic ash.