Entire fight is just dodging jumps and waves

>Entire fight is just dodging jumps and waves
>Throw some bags
>Sent out a pokemon for less than 5 seconds to use flamethrower once
I don't think I want to continue playing

Attached: Noble-Lilligant-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 92.9K)

It's some novelty you partake in a grand total of 6 times across the span of 50 hours.

>a two minute boss fight inbetween hours of gameplay
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAME RUINED

wait for gen 9

Hours of gameplay? You mean cutscenes and repeatedly catching pokemon without battling? How is this gameplay? How is this pokemon without battles?

It teaches you about invincibility frames, which are critical to succeeding in some of the more exciting boss battles later on in the game.

Hey Sherlock, did you play the game? It’s literally battle players as you progress.

I'm hoping the next legends game revamp bosses that isn't throwing bags and just dark souls dodging.

She got moves!!!!

This.

OP must stop playing because he’s going to get raped by avalugg

OP back again, I've beaten every dark souls, Lilligant wasn't hard it was boring and feels like pokemon battles aren't important so I see no reason to play if this is how important fights are going forward

>Game introduces that some Pokemon are friendly and unbothered by your presence
>Some Pokemon are skittish and will run away from you if you get to close
>And some Pokemon are aggressive and will attack on sight

>99.9% of all Pokemon in the entire rest of the game will just attack on sight, making traversing the world a fucking pain in the ass.

Classic Game Freak.

>49553343
No one cares about your plebbit/dickord doomering. Now, go to your c*ck shed and dialate.

You fight maybe 1 trainer an hour.

This is the biggest cuck post I've even seen. Let me guess, your wife's boyfriend will let you fuck her if you act like a bad ass on Any Forums?

Yeah pretty much. It's great. kek
Not 99 but like 80% yeah sure x)
I mean, they have different attacks and it's definitely more interesting to develop different ways to aggro than it is to develop different ways to... flee, from a developer's perspective.

Who gives a flying fuck, go fight an Alpha early game, it's better than a shitty trainer fight.

mmh next fights are:
>fire boss: do not get hit until a certain part or else le funny instakill
>electric boss: game turns into a Touhou fangame for some reason
>ice boss: cramped, a lot of patterns to learn to dodge
>dragon boss: lots of homing but easy as fuck
I mean, of course it's easier than any Dark Souls fight... this is Pokemon. But a Legend mode like in the leaks™ for the trainers and nobles would be a good addition

The Icelands, one of the very last areas, still has:
>Chansey/Blissey (Run away)
>Buneary (Run away)
>Aipom (Walks up)
>Snorunt (Passive)
>Bidoof (Passive)
>Machop (Walks up)
>Bergmite (Coin flip depending on nature)

It's the same rate of passive/aggressive Pokemon as the first area.

Please return to Reddit.

>it's better than a shitty trainer fight.
But far less fun than having gym leaders and an e4 to compete against.

You've had the same game for 20+ years, it's okay to skip out on a single Pokemon game. You can still play the DP remakes that came out before this if you want that.