Intense ominous latin chanting intensifies

>intense ominous latin chanting intensifies

Attached: pokemon-sword-shield-chariman-rose-end-scaled.jpg (2048x1117, 75.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUdCPmVGkuc
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh7zcYNsTKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>one shot every one of his shitmon

this game had lots of potential, they fucked it up big time

I literally forgot about this character. And I even sort of liked SwSh.

>if we make the music over the top and dramatic, we can trick players into forgetting that this battle is a 6 second cakewalk and that this whole story makes no fucking sense in the first place

This guy looks like middle-aged dad with depression.

>the Champion supports your retarded plan, he just begs you to wait until the tournament is over

Literally wasted. Feels like something that should've kicked in VS Ghetsis controlling the complete Kyurem where his usual theme gives way to a thundering hopeless choir, his ruthless desire to rule Unova having now even brought its greatest legend under his boot and whatever chosen heroes no longer meaning shit.

Not a retard obsessing about 1000 fucking years later and nearly getting the entire region destroyed TODAY rather than just emptying his worries into his smoking hot devoted childless secretary.

>NOOOOOOOOOO, I HAVE TO BRING ABOUT THE APOCALYPSE TODAY OR WE ARE ALL DOOMED I CAN'T JUST WAIT ONE MORE DAY

dude, 1000 years pass by like in a heartbeat, Rose was totally justified

LEON called him a retard.

>the only two people who can stop you wont do anything if you wait a day
>NOOOOOOO WE MUST DO IT NOW
>still doesnt do it immediately anyway

>Rose comes up with a completely insane plan to somehow harness energy from recreating the Darkest Day
>Leon actually agrees to help with the only caveat being that he needs to wait a day because he has to compete the a tournament run by Rose
>Despite being the chairman of the tournament Rose makes no attempt to alter a the tournament schedule to accommodate Leon,
>Everything goes to shit because Rose attempts his insane plan by himself

Who wrote this crap?

>jazz music intensifies
youtube.com/watch?v=xUdCPmVGkuc

His parent died because of a wait and see attitude and it traumatized both brothers to obsess in dealing with all potential future problems as soon as possible and focusing solely on living life in the moment to its fullest respectively

Attached: 1644016810765.png (1261x640, 1.89M)

This doesn't make Rose or his plan any less retarded.

His plan succeeded too, every power spot has a lot more watts after his plan.

I agree that Rose should've waited until the championship match was over. He could've had TWO Champion-level Trainers helping him out with keeping Eternatus under control.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh7zcYNsTKE

Attached: 710fda642bedd21a8279e3c1899f11e8.gif (340x325, 44.3K)

YO HO SAVE THE CREAM PUFF

this theme rocks