Yeah, I'm thinking we're fucked pretty hard right now

Yeah, I'm thinking we're fucked pretty hard right now.

Attached: Capture.png (492x465, 501.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2021/11/29/buttigieg-slammed-for-urging-electric-car-buying-to-counter-gas-prices/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you VILL ride the bike and be happy

Attached: 1652307650889.png (605x810, 399.35K)

>> 49552660

Just take the bus. You save hundreds of dollars just taking public transportation.

if only we made it so people could walk or bike everywhere instead of making every business on a highway with no sidewalks

Catch public transport?

You're not fucked until you see gas stations shutting down temporarily to retrofit price signs to have the tens place.

In Italy we pay the equivalent of $9.50 per gallon (2 EUR per liter).
Why didn't Putin nuke this shithole yet?

Are we?

Attached: ab.jpg (500x698, 141.39K)

>he doesn't ride a bike and live next to public transportation

ngmi

Attached: gigachad_01.jpg (680x577, 38.82K)

just get mom to drive

Just get a car kiddo, I promise it's not as expensive as you think

I think $6 is a good price because it cuts down on wasteful trips but is still affordable enough to get back to work and the store. Unless you live 2 hours from your job like an asshole. At that point you need to find a new job closer or move.

>it costs almost 1/4 of my paycheck to commute to work
Its over for wagies

>mfw I get free public transport
Not as good as a job that gives me free use of a vehicle and a fuel card, but eh, it's not a bad deal.

Attached: scottybird.jpg (1740x983, 163.95K)

i have a car. im just saying the US infrastructure was poorly designed. if I wanted to walk to the nearest grocery store I'd have to go through a field, walk up an offramp and cross an 8 lane highway all without sidewalk

I am

gas costs more than link

No, the US is massive. There will be someone with your problem no matter how they make the cities

Imagine being a fully grown male over 18 and not driving your own motorvehicle

Hit me right in the feels

>Americans can't fathom paying $2/l
Kek it only gets worse.

good. less niggers (whom i rape and also kill) on the road. i will happily pay this tax to see a culling of (((truck "owners"))) and SUV stacys

Attached: 1654102831009.jpg (880x727, 57.05K)

Can't afford gas? Just buy a $60k EV.

Attached: 1654664564416.jpg (1500x1500, 768.44K)

Yeah but they drive 10 ton trucks that get 5 MPG. So it hurts at these prices.

Nope. What you will see is an end to the war in Ukraine, the end of sanctions, and a return to normal gas prices.

Attached: Fracking-ukraine-shale-gas-map.png (572x495, 339.46K)

>I'm going to make up 50k on gas
Where'd you take math?

Attached: 2139081093829013890.jpg (1280x720, 139.47K)

Yes. We have an election in November and gas prices will go down.

>Gas will double in price before you even finish a tank of gas on one of these
What is your excuse?

Attached: honda-ct90.jpg (1920x1080, 296.64K)

Read industrial society and its future.

The US transportation secretary actually said that.

nypost.com/2021/11/29/buttigieg-slammed-for-urging-electric-car-buying-to-counter-gas-prices/

they can just advertise the price per half gallon

electric bike makes more sense for me, for inside the city, i won't have to pay insurance or other hassles. for leaving the city the ct90 doesn't have enough horsepower to make it on north american highways so it can't get me out of the city. nice vehicle i'm a big fan of honda cubs but just doesnt make sense unless you never leave the city but drive in the city all day.

Fuck off in to a cabin in the woods

the people who say "just ride the bus" what they mean is that it's ok for YOU to just ride the bus. they think themselves above that.