What the fuck were they thinking?

What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: 610.jpg (503x500, 42.05K)

>loli with garterbelt
FUCKING SERIOUSLY

Fun fact, Largo was designed by a woman. Very likely a female lolicon with a design like that.

Margo makes me largo

A lot of lolicon is drawn by females.

Based.

Yeah, I'm aware. It's funny how many people don't know that though. Of course women make the best lolis, it's only logical

Attached: 95980090_p0.jpg (768x1024, 430.5K)

Probably something along the lines of UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH CHILD EROTIC.

>women make the best lolis
You're making my brain short circuit.

So her socksies stay up, there's nothing weird about it

Well yes, haven't you seen a mother dress up and play with her daughter? It makes sense.

They were thinking let's make this loli too cute

cute sabi!

Yee, I love her

Attached: 96014096_p0.png (1700x2400, 3.57M)

>Small child has the strongest team of pokemon
>is in the final zone of the game and gets special treatment
>Claims to be clairvoyant
This is someones self insert

Honestly, you might be on to something but still love Sabi! The game made it seem she is in fact clairvoyant but enjoys making people think she might not be.

Attached: 95897630_p0.png (850x850, 523.25K)

What's wrong?

>Sabi likely knows if someone has lewd thoughts of her
Oh no.

Why do you think most of the psychics in the games seem so annoyed/depressed most of the time?

Would she feel offended or flattered?

Damn, that's kind of sad. I never really thought about that
Good question, Sabi seems like the playful type so I dunno if she would be offended but maybe she would be depending on the person? If the lewd thoughts were something bad like rape though I'm sure she would be disgusted or worried enough to have her pokemon at the ready. Besides that If Sabi herself found a boy cute she might be flattered. I wouldn't be surprised if she teased a boy for thoughts If she liked them