Legends is actually not shit

>Legends is actually not shit
I kneel kusogefreak....

Attached: 324235324.png (290x401, 138.16K)

Enjoy it while it last

took a while ^^"
but ye, Legends is a good Pokemon experience

Attached: Machoke Kneels.jpg (226x224, 13.12K)

someone post kamado kneeling

Still not buying it. Having no battles in a pokemon game is a fucking stupid idea

>He doesn't know

Attached: 1643756575516.jpg (1280x720, 111.68K)

Yeah, it's worse than shit

I do know. There are barely any trainer battles and half the game is just running around as the trainer throwing balms. Its shit

From a PLAfag, you are not wrong yeah
not forcing you to play the game, just feels odd liking older titles and not wanting to play PLA lol

Imagine the frown lines are eyes and the eyebrows are a mouth :)

You can literally have as many battles as you want in the post-game.

>Battles don't count unless they're against youngster Timmy's starly!
I just don't understand this complaint. The game is filled with battling, literally just send out your pokemon to battle against any of the alpha pokemon and you'll be having a way harder battle than 95% of the trainer battles in past games

>just battle wild pokemon bro, you can battle as many as you want!
This is somehow better than having gym leadees and e4 with actual team comps to play against? PLA is a huge disappointment coming from bdsp's improved gyms and rematches

SwShitbros.... we lost.... Legends is far superior game.....

PLAchads.... I KNEEL

Attached: 1643975668133.jpg (631x613, 73.72K)

Get ready for SM 4.0. in Gen 9, though.

Shut up, woman

Legendsisters are killng the series

>I KNEEL
>I SQUEAL

>Game is just endless grinding by constantly catching things instead of battling and testing your patience by having everything past the second area able to detect you from 30 yards away and either has a death warrant out on you or runs away as fast as possible.

This is what people think is a fun experience?

>just send out your pokemon to battle against any of the alpha pokemon and you'll be having a way harder battle than 95% of the trainer battles in past games

Having your first mon OTK'd by an alpha before you can even make a move because speed stats don't actually matter in this game, just to OTK it back once you're finally allowed to have a turn is not difficult.

Don't listen to PLA fans they are on another level of cope always coming up with how less content = good