Is the future of crypto going to be:
bullish (green)
crab (gray)
or bearish (red)?

Attached: btc.jpg (997x646, 55.53K)

just do regression bands and you'll be fine

red looks more realistic

bottom at $20K then crab for 24 months

That's my sincere feeling too, look at the way 2018 went and that was without the rising interest rates and market fuckery we face today. I wouldn't at all be surprised to wake up and see Bitcoin 30% or more cheaper in a flash crash.

the wider economy looks terrible so short term most likely red, but not to the extreme in your diagram. if the markets are so bad that btc hits sub 9k then crypto would be the least of my worries.

red but not that red

this chart is the epitome of TA

>the price will either go up, sideways or down
>i am very smart

literally trying to read tea leaves to justify your gambling habit

The immediate future is going to be red as fuck until this economic shitshow is over with.

After that who knows. Crypto clearly isn't an inflation edge either so it's failed on every level so far. Doesn't mean it can't get pumped anymore but still. Not looking great.

you're the epitome of the Any Forums pajeet.

contributes nothing to the discussion but acts smug and all-knowing.

I wish you shitskins would leave

Yeah I'm also worried it's going to be red and all altcoins are going to 0. Scary times.

This economic shitshow is going to last for 10 years

The chart for total market cap including NFTs would be a better one to look at.
Probably red on repeat for 10-20 years.

Hoping for this

The length is irrelevant.

As long as the stock market is having a shitfit, gas prices are this high and people in general are fearful of putting their money in anything, crypto is not well off.

>1.7k
You know what that means

Attached: A2AA9B6D-541C-400B-8DEB-1A31F2854883.jpg (275x183, 11.13K)

no not my elrond coin!!!!! now when i watch the new lotr show im going to get triggered repeatedly.

I think the future of crypto largely depends on what you choose to invest in. There are still anons making profits in times like this through defi yield farming and auto-compounding vaults.

Attached: 1654726025669.jpg (1100x628, 286.3K)

>Any Forums is that bearish they actually believe that will play out.
>somehow we aren't at the bottom
Yeah I'm thinking it's the bottom.

I'd give yield farming a shot

The price we’re paying for good and services out there now don’t lie. There’s a shit storm brewing and it’s just a matter of time before shit hit the fan.

Maybe for bitcoin, but not ‘crypto’.

Attached: F4D25A11-899B-4D5D-AD4D-7D4631C64457.jpg (2006x1590, 797.81K)

It'll either go up or down. If it doesn't go up or down, it'll go sideways.
TA is the perfect midwit trap kek

The Fed will drop a surprise rate hike of 1.25% on Weds. Markets are going down hard, BTC to $19k by Friday, $14k the following week.