Pokémon Legends Mewtwo...

>Pokémon Legends Mewtwo, set in an old Kanto where you get in contact with a newly born Mewtwo and have it as your companion for the whole game.
>As the game progresses Mewtwo gets more and more abilities and in the end it'll unlock his whole potential to the point he'll be able to fly.
Mewtwo near the end of the story gets exploited by evil scientists into be used for experiments and the player dies saving it, but Mewtwo saves him/her by extracting the player conscience and bringing it in its head.
>In the end Mewtwo will be fully controllable thanks to the player coexisting in its body and using all its abilities.
>At one point Mewtwo becomes unstable because 2 conscience in one body is too much for the capability it has at the time, to the point that the player sacrifices himself and asks Mewtwo to not be alone and that's when Mewtwo goes to Cerulean Cave in pain and then meets Red, following his old friend's advice

I want Game Freak to make a story like this

Attached: maxresdefault (25).jpg (1280x720, 155.17K)

That doesnt make any sense lorewise.

Explain

>set in old kanto
>the same 150 pokemon for the 5th time
no pls

what would the areas be with only Kanto faggooooooot
at least make it spread to Johto too so that we don't get another standalone Kanto game

not to mention what a fucking zoomzoom idea it is to have Mewtwo as a companion and give it more and more abilities
It doesn't even make much sense if it's as back in time as PLA

i don't think there will be any more games set in the past. tradition and evolution were the themes of the original dp and i think thats why they did it.

supervisor masuda is always hardcore with his themes. if it doesn't fit with his philosophy is won't happen

>Old Kanto
>Like 10 years ago
???

i prefer a legends in wartime (told by surge) or even the prequel of prequel, where pokemon and human were the same species, for the firs gen.
Or we'll receive a legends melmetal

Cringe fanfic

much better idea yeah
Melmetal is cringe though, doesn't deserve a spotlight either

It's a way to make Mewtwo a main character and make it bond with the player instead of being just some random legend you catch

I wonder what you'd write

>Kanto
Boring

Attached: __inteleon_and_gigantamax_inteleon_pokemon_and_3_more_drawn_by_fujii_eishun__5eccd4b6f92aff399351368455405cd4.jpg (707x1000, 424.17K)

This
Reminder that FireRed and LeafGreen names are based on the japanese symbolism of peace according to Masuda.

A Legends game based on the time war would be brilliant.

You got it wrong you dumb nigger
>PLMew is the adventure through South America on the search for Mew
>you're part of an international research team putting together the first South American pokedex
>one of the research team is your rival
>you see the legends and stones etc depicting mew
>you travel through the andes, towns, villages ravaged by civil wars, cave systems, beautiful beaches and rainforest researching pokemon, collecting data and finding references to Mew
>Pokémon battling, trading and working is well established so there are many trainers to meet along the route
>there are gym battles but the objective isn't to gain badges to progress as a trainer. The gym leader or alpha trainer of the area allows exploration for your team after they're defeated/humbled.
>star ratings for research similar to PLA
>last area is the Guyanese rainforest
>last alpha trainer is there protecting Mew so you need to push his shit in
>chats something about not wanting Mew to be exploited
>beat him and he trusts you
>final meeting with Mew, inevitable capture
>credits roll to a cut scene of you traveling back to kanto with Mew all friendly
>get to cinnabar lab
>your rival uses Mew's dna to create mewtwo
>end of the cut scene is Mewtwo going all fucking mental and that
>wake up and Mew is there asking for help
>you go through Kanto, beating everyone and the elite 4 just so you can get enough respect to get into Cerulean cave
>final showdown with Mewtwo

Oh and DLC is the Galapagos

Mewtwo was created by Team Rocket

Your rival is Fuji?

yep, literally what I said,
>what a fucking zoomzoom idea it is

If they make a Kanto story I'd want it to be about the Pokemon war or a sequel to gen 2, not whatever this is. I don't want to become Mewtwo, I think I'd rather leave them to die