Do you REALLY want to go back to this?

Do you REALLY want to go back to this?

Attached: 1643638308176.webm (1280x720, 1.61M)

Yes.
Fpbp
/thread

Yes. It's better than not having an online at all and 250 pokemon. Go back to Discord now that you got your answer.

No.

Yes, waiting for Gen 9. PLA gameplay is terrible, only the catching is good

why is Any Forums so fucking obsessed with discord, reddit and zoomers

>static audience
>static trainer
>static pokemon
>pokemon not to scale
how did we put up with this for so long?

Attached: 1623269716495.jpg (416x415, 27.41K)

>we

Is catching not part of the gameplay? What other category would it fall under?

It is. but he also got filtered by the gameplay so lol

I just want all of the Pokemon in the game, but we seem to be going backward from that. 242 is absolutely unacceptable.

Notice it takes place on a removed feature

first off, discord is actually raiding us, that's been proven long ago. second off, it's also very clear that reddit comes here during leak season. that said, le oomerposting meme is simply young people trying to fit in, nobody under the age of 18 says those words. in any case, lurk more newfag.

The battle system is fine.
The transitions and overall slowness of it wasnt, the text bloat also doesn’t help.
Mashing A on a random trainer that is part of a small tight route that has only one pokemon highly underleveled compared to yours was horrible.
Now imagine you gotta fight 10 more of those trainers in that shitty route.
It needs to be PLA levels of speed and fluidity but not focused so much on catching or having a balance of catching wild pokemon and fighting more trainers.

Yeah

nobody over rather i'm tired fuck

t. newfag

No matter what they do with the battle system, I hope they keep proper scaling and let you run around with camera control

It will come back to this even if we like it or not. They won't change the mainline games, Legends will just be its own side thing.

Yeah, the majority of the fun of collecting mons is figuring out how to battle with them.

yes

while the catching mechanics are neat, the lack of trainer battles is fucking insane for a pokemon game, not to mention theres only one (1) town and less than 251 pokemon (how did they get away with a 74% dex cut?). Not to mention the dex cut isn't even balanced in this game, so if you don't like sinnoh mons then basically get fucked. Yes I get that it's ancient Sinnoh but if they went through the effort of making space-time distortions to introduce the weird, futuristic sinnoh mons (and weavile) to hisui, then they may as well have put some mons in from other gens.

Unironically I think gold and silver on the GBC have more depth if you want to limit yourself to

they're threatened

Yes. They're actually updating models and animations now, so the classic formula will be improved. Also running, dodging, and throwing balls is awful gameplay, I should be battling with my pokemon 100% or the time, not tossing bags to weaken things

Only SwShfags and shitposters say yes.

>wailord will literally never ever get to be full size again
It hurrs

Yes. At least it's actually animated unlike Legends Shitceus and doesn't take an eternity for the animations to finish like Pissbr.

this spic trying hard to be special. your belief is trash just like your people