E-commerce bros

my sales are down by 50% why is this happening ...
people really stopped buying things or is it just me?

Attached: Mafia.png (918x944, 375.23K)

Happens every summer. Are you new?

Sure mate, it’s not like people are getting poorer

People struggle to buy groceries and gas now. No more money to buy your shitty chinese rebrand products.

I started in november 2021..

I'm not dropshipping bro I sell refurbished stuff

Savings are lower than they were at the beginning of the Global Financial Crisis. Credit debt is at all time highs and delinquencies are beginning. Consumers were buying on credit massively, not savings. Demand destruction is setting in as signaled by publicly traded retailers. Expect more losses or shift what you are selling.

Attached: liddl.png (845x925, 457.76K)

Feels like I'm fucked for the summer

i thought wolf cup was my big chance

Attached: download (1).jpg (170x297, 7.99K)

same bruv, i'm down half what I usually make

I think we're at a point where the market is stabilizing. A few years ago, this whole ecommerce thing was blowing up and people are realizing the ease of use of credit cards and online shopping. They were buying every random thing. My strat now is to focus on specific things and topics I've noticed they draw towards. I can't just pad my sales randomly anymore to diversify, you have to focus on what sells repeatedly.av428

Attached: leader.jpg (474x317, 19.29K)

I sell only one niche product that was working really well
my customers are mainly boomers. I believe they watch the news all day and the medias in my country keep talking about inflation blablabla; I guess boomers dont buy anything anymore bc of that

Its the ecommerce summer lull.
Believe it or not a lot of e-commerce is still driven by people buying while in the office 9-5 or school. places/occupations where people usually use computers all day. In the summer the weather is warm so people leave the home, office school. This results in fewer sales online, more sales irl.

cwedit is dwyin' up, ohpea. despwite hwigh infwation, dwemand fwor dwowwars is ouhn the wise!

Look at the Maslow hierarchy, now think about the current average consumer. Bear market, unbelievable inflation, supply chains fucked, debt is up... and it is most likely going to get worse in the upcoming months. So where exactly are your products on the hierarchy?

It is not the e-commerce summer, it is not the market stabilizing. It is the consumer adapting to the current situation. It takes time to change habits/behaviour so be prepared that more people will follow. We are approaching a timeline where people will cancel subscriptions and useless spending. Less Starbucks coffee, less Netflix, less ordering food, less Uber trips and of course less e-commerce products.

I'm personally scared shitless of what's coming. Like, end of the world, except it doesn't actually end, it just gets worse and worse.

First world countries will probably do okay. But the third world is seriously fucked. Food shortages alone will affect hundreds of millions of people. Imagine Sri Lanka happening but in 20 other countries. There will be wars.

my customers are the goofy late-Millenial and lately Zoomer type.

I'll throw a bone: a portion of my sales are from internet memes or popular Japenese memes as well as memes related to anime.

ive tried to do a couple DTG shops before but never learned facebook or google marketing so nothing ever came of it. it sucks because theres so much shit going on in memes and current events to make novelty tees out of and i can churn that shit out in an hour but all the other end of the business i dont know anything about.

My sales are also down big. 30% to 40% lower.

same. well it's not the end of the month so i can't really tell now but it feels like money flows in 2 times slower than usual. but, again, i had bad months before it doesn't 100% mean it's over

yeah my product is not really needed desu it's more of a distraction

Interesting... Nerds must be good customers

I do none of that, I don't have a website I sell everything on marketplaces like ebay

The used dildo market has dried up I guess

Man dude. Your whole ruse is shit. You keep having to provide the punchlines when no one is asking. Go fuck off you ugly tranny nigger. You’re like 14 years old

I’m a general merchandise side f the store assistant manager for Walmart. Only consumables are showing sales growth as we undercut other grocery stores, GM is down 17% this year.

The world never ends. All we can hope for is an apocalypse and then to be in a group who is honest and protective of each other.

Most likely, when wages stop being paid, it will be a huge shit show. Power plant workers will walk off, as will delivery drivers. Mechanics and tradesmen will be gone next. You faggots in office jobs won’t have to leave your job, you’re too spineless. No, they will simply Lock the doors after you leave one day and never open them again. You’ll scrounge for food and probably end up as a bitch to some huge nigger warlord. Don’t come knocking on my door tho. It won’t end well for you

ignore his posts

I’d buy it