I really wish the art of pokeball crafting was expanded on more in the franchise...

I really wish the art of pokeball crafting was expanded on more in the franchise. Ever since I saw Kurt making Pokeballs in the anime, I was fascinated by the idea of handmade Pokeballs. I was really disappointed when I realized crafting in PLA was just a menu that click and poof, instant item. I do woodworking and a bit of metalwork irl, I guess I was just hoping to see more of how Pokeballs are made. Does this kind of thing interest anyone else, or is this just me?

Attached: EP143[1].png (640x480, 165.71K)

I just wish Kurt was acknowledged in PLA. Dude comes from a lineage of master Poke Ball craftsmen and in the historical game with Poke Ball crafting he doesn't get an ancestor, it's bullshit.

It's intriguing but a system like that would probably become tedious after awhile when people would probably rather mass craft balls and hop back to it in the fields.

I've crafted literally thousands of balls at this point, if there was a minigame or something I'd fucking neck myself. Maybe seeing them get made in a cutscene or something as like part of the crafting tutorial would've been neat I guess but it really wouldn't add anything.

>Made from a big wooden tree nut
>Has to be heated and tempered like metal
Man, everything about pokeballs is weird.

An optional minigame might have been doable. Like say you just use the menu for crafting your regular pokeballs, but you play the minigame to make individual special pokeballs that you can display in your quarters or something.

To be fair the MC in PLA can only craft three different Pokeballs with various "strengths". Kurt can make a lot more, including the GS Ball.

That would lead back into it just being sort of neat without adding anything to the game. It'd also force them to actually math out the creation process, which would be quite hard given the completed ball is clearly made from a lot more than the materials being used (the balls have gunpowder in them and some sort of ignition device, for instance).

He has generations of history and progress to get to that point, his ancestor in an era where balls are very recent inventions wouldn't have the same options available.

This just makes me think we need a Pokeball crafting spinoff game. Maybe something on mobile.

>I really wish X was expanded on more in the franchise.
What is X bros?

Attached: 1617135616363.jpg (1600x1059, 464.61K)

Wars mentioned in Kanto and Kalos.

did voltorb or pokeballs happen first?

Yes.

Zoomers are too dumb for roleplaying at that level. It's why Minecraft is so popular.

No

3,000 years in the past. not only the time of AZ and his great war, it would also be around the time of the warring twin heroes' kingdoms in Unova based on the Relic Castle, Abyssal Ruins, and relic crown/gold etc.
perhaps also the time of Ultra Necrozma's original attack on the world to steal its light but i dont know if theres any specified time period of that.

also, motherfucking Colress

Attached: normal_Black_2_White_2_Colress.png (640x471, 104.58K)

It would be cool, but it'd have to give like 30 pokeballs at the cost of less materials

Ultra Megalolopolis

Gamefreak will give you a curry mechanic with a hundred different outcomes, but you're not allowed to make pokeballs.

Thats why you make it a good system like Fantasy life had. When you craft (in minigame) you can later make more and more stuff with less materials and with bonus items

I kinda want to see more variety among Pokeballs
If I dare to say so

And I'd like to know what happened with the GS-Ball
but the creaters of the anime admitted that they forget it a long time ago

Kurt lives in Johto
PLA is set in Hisui/Shino