Let’s hope GF keeps online/comp out of the next mainline game(s) so all compfags can seethe and shit themselves

Let’s hope GF keeps online/comp out of the next mainline game(s) so all compfags can seethe and shit themselves.

Attached: E6F2D5F0-4458-4829-BBC1-F202209C698C.png (200x200, 41.39K)

I was never against a little bit of comp pandering until PLA. If no comp = good games, then I'm all for it being regulated to showdown forever.

based

Pokemon comp is literally a glorified game of rock paper scissors.

That’s not going to happen

>muh comp boogeyman
autism.

*relegated

This. I saw his video on ranking all the competitive viability of every single main line rival and he keeps comparing them to gen 8 and it's so fucking annoying
"This Pokemon is great using this this and this (gen 8 related bullshit) on blues team, from gen 1. That video was so autistic.

Compbros will just stick to Showdown or the last game

Isn't comp already showdown only except VGC which is the minority even among comp players?

dont ever stop making this thread

Why do you want less content? Why does an optional part of the game need to be cut for you to enjoy it?

>Bond with my bros, become champion of the Pokemon league
>Take them online
>Lose lose lose lose lose

It's immersion breaking and lame.

Then don't go online. Why does it need to be removed?

Cause Pokémon is better as an adventure game

they remove it and made a better game.

pokemon was originally conceived just for trading and nintendo is the one that forced pvp so its just about going back to roots from this point

He has a decent looking face. Too bad his accent makes him sound like a pussy

There still is an adventure
You're still defending less content

I need his cock so badly

less is more

Why would he rank them without taking future generations into account? Should he rank Gary compared to...himself? I saw that vid and thought he had perfectly fine reasoning.