Why do people pretend any of the non-PLA games except for arguably USUM have a good singleplayer campaign?

Why do people pretend any of the non-PLA games except for arguably USUM have a good singleplayer campaign?

Attached: 1513479865902.png (1106x1012, 625.49K)

Frogposter

because they enjoyed the singleplayer campaign

Gens 1-4 do Never played USUM but in assuming it doesn't either

>Pepe post
>Disrespecting every game that led up to PLA to shill PLA
Wow, its almost as if PLA is popular among people who hate pokemon games.

BASED IWAO CHADS

Attached: 1630996956241.jpg (800x954, 311.74K)

gen 7 has a pretty good campaign, but a lot of people get turned off by it being dialogue heavy

gen 1-3 I can agree with but 4's campaign is absolute boring dogshit unless you're an autist who somehow likes seeing the same 4 kanto pokemon + bidoof in every area.

False flagging.

never had that problem, I'm not even sure what Kanto mons are in gen IV off the top of my head, not super common

I think platinum has the best campaign, but I also like regions that present a more believable ecology to them

>never had that problem
try playing the game and actually stay awake while doing it this time. Hard, I know, but you should try it.

oh, so you are an autist. That explains a lot.

you got zubat and geodude in caves a lot

Based* forgot to add at the beginning

This user is not me this is fraud

why are you like this, you're flinging shit instead of taking responsibility for your opinion. I just hope you're trolling

Is USUuMo really that much of an improvement? I always felt like third versions were scams but SuMo were the first pokemon games I found to be too boring to finish.

Stop pretending to be me
You're freaking me out

Attached: 239023.jpg (641x530, 31.26K)

if you didn't like sm you wouldn't like usum, they're extremely similar until the climax and not even a straight improvement, just different

user we are scared

I am afraid and own two big guns (arms) I'll attack anyone who opens this door leave me alone

Attached: 1637637622675.png (1056x936, 122.93K)

shut the fuck up schizo

yeah, I think around oreburgh is are the only caves that you won't have repels for, maybe the small sooner section after Gardenia.

Regardless, it's infinitely better the gen v's "solution" of just replacing them with worse versions of themselves

I didn't post this wha

I am sad that you feel that way about gen 5 pokemon. I really loved bw's distribution

Attached: I'm not schizophrenic. I'm not schizophrenic.png (750x737, 418.77K)

Attached: 1599430702521.jpg (500x498, 42.18K)