Why do people hate them?

Attached: 1644027775821.jpg (1920x1280, 492.8K)

They look like fakemon

Leafeon, Glaceon, Froslass, Mismagius, and Porygon-Z are good

Correct

Attached: 1644034694453.png (1440x1496, 433.79K)

Fuck off furfags

I actually like most of them.

Attached: Capture.png (1470x982, 1.92M)

Nobody hates the Eeveelutions, especially Pokephiles, only shit like Rhyperior. Magmortar doesn't look any worse. Lickilicky is funny.

How is this furfaggotry

Really mixed bag that took a lot of liberties with the older designs. For gold like Porygon-Z or Gallade, you get shit like Ambipom or Lickilicky.

Most of those are good
Rhyperior, magmortar, electivire, and ambipom are the bad ones
maybe lickilicki too

since when do people hate them? most of them are better than the other pokemon that were introduced in sinnoh

You dared to enjoy cute things and now you'll die

Only dislike the top row, and mostly because I don't like the originals. Rhyperior is a massive downgrade design wise and nothing was going to save Magmar from ugly. Lickilily is just weird. The rest are fine sans Probopass for obvious reasons

I fucking love probopass

Sinnoh riding on the back of previous gens to fill its pathetic pokedex. Take these, the babies and starters/legendaries out and all you're left with is ~60 mons half of which are shitmons. Unova had 156 original pokemon with the vast majority of them being viable. That's why it has the best dex. Not that the average Any Forums retard can realise that but whatever.

Not consistent with the art style or design philosophies of the games their previous forms came from.

make the bait next obvious next time.

Dunno. The ones I liked the pre-evos for I liked, the ones I didn't like the pre-evos for I disliked. All are still way better than the dreck fed to us gen 5 and beyond.

Is Porygon a furfag mon?

They're literally all great except lickilicky. I use to hate Rhyperior until I used him and realized he's my bro.

personally i enjoy when later generations introduce evolutions to older pokemon, makes me a bit sad we don't see that anymore, the last time was an eevelotion.

Gen 4 is best gen and I could never hate anything gen 4 related. Togekiss used to bother me a lot but I learned to love it